Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Abusive Mods
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Abusive Mods

Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211875

Hi

Id like to report a power abuse of a moderator in your Minecraft server. This moderator has harassed me with Nazi memorabilia like teleporting me to a giant Nazi swastika, only to quickly teleport me away to spawn.

As I have replied with comments like " you crazy nazis" he has replied with the typical "your mother" when I have asked what they were up to, "your mom", when asked who would ever put 14 year olds in charge, "your mother" and so on. This alone to me is proof of inability (or perhaps lack of age) in order to responsibly handle being a moderator. He has taken away my commands and muted me. he later unmuted me to tell me to essentially shut up or he would ban me. This was all before I discovered the use of the F2 key (regretfully so). When there where other moderators online I confronted him or her about their actions and was told they were "kidding around". This alone is insulting and dishonest. When I dared to suggest he wasn't kidding around, well see attachment 1...

The rest of the screenshots attached are of what is currently built at spawn (which all new players will see right before them) by him and possibly other moderators as well.
If this server is to be held up to the title of "friendly people" then I hope you act soon.
I ask that you please elect responsible moderators that are old enough and responsible enough for the power they'll get.
  • Gnon
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211876

Who was the moderator/admin that did this to you?
-FlamingPaw
  • meevs257
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211877

Also attach your in-game name.
  • meevs257
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211881

Hi FlamingPaw Its me WealthyCommunist the guy who's building the tower. And the Mod in question is Velinda as the Screenshot shows.

Edit: did the screenshots make it through? Ill try once again in case they didn't.

Attachment 2014-06-02_19.06.32.png not found

Attachment 2014-06-02_19.09.12.png not found

Attachment 2014-06-02_19.09.20.png not found

• Gnon
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Gnon. Reason: Question

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211883

I dont know why they are not showing up, so here. imgur.com/a/VTpek
  • Gnon
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211884

This happend on the fp mc server? because i'm sure not alot of people got mod on there
  • KreeG
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211892

I´ve been griefed by mods on the server, mods showing up as clones of my avatar, saying "f*** you" when I asked what was going on, typing things in my name that I would never type (like "hail H***er", I saw other players saying "I never wrote that", indicating it´s been done to others aswell. I was also force TPed around alot for no apparent reason. I should also say that at no time have I been accused of any wrong doing or braking any rules.
I have questioned the nazi theme and when the building with the big swastika showed up (got force TPed to it) and there was a church of H***er, I decided to halt my gaming on the server, but I´ve built to much to just walk away, so I´m hoping things will change.

Getting griefed is no fun, getting griefed by mods is just bizzar.
  • MacLeeland
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211893

I'm sorry MacLeeland, but there's really no evidence here. I recommend getting back on and taking screenshots of whatever's going on and then posting such evidence here for review.

Hold up, this doesn't look like the MC server. Could you post the IP address for me?
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
Last Edit: 9 years, 10 months ago by Sypher40.

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211894

Well, the usual is to trust people atleast til someone says "thats not true". I will ofcourse take screenshots of anything I see, and meevs257 should be able to tell you that I am not in conflict with the mods, and that no-one have hade any cause of complaints against me, not mods nor other players. And I´m not intrested in someone being punished, I just want it to end so I can go back to playing the game, so I brought my eye witness acount to help sort out this mess. This is my claim and I stand by it.

I like the other things done, like the factions and being able to claim land. And most mods seem okay and on top of players griefing.
  • MacLeeland
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Abusive Mods 9 years, 10 months ago #211895

107.161.23.69, I found it via the server list here: Minecraft forum
  • MacLeeland
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds