Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea.

Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #185835

Now I know what you're thinking... why should we have ideas for the scum who get /jailed?Well this is different idea using the multi-verse plug-in there would be another world with a huge prison and you have to work to get out of it by mining,chopping down trees gaining allies all in an attempt to escape the prison. There would be lots of blocks to rank through so there will be tons of hours to waste becoming powerful!

Block ideas:
A block-Iron ore and coal in the mine.Oak wood trees small prison Small area of PvP.

B block-Gold ore and everything in A block. Slightly larger prison Large area of PvP.

C block-Diamond ore<-- very rare.Everything in B block Medium area of PvP.

D block-Emerald ore and diamond blocks<----Very very rare!Small area of PvP

E block-Underground prison you and your friends have finally made an escape route.-Lots of guards patrolling with batons,swords and bows.No ores need to find the key (Huge maze)

F block-F is for Free.You can roam the whole world with your most powerful allies creating factions. Small safe-zone areas.

Guard-Have power over the prisoners.Can jail/mute prisoners.Have access to guard armour.

Warden-Have power over the guards have access to Warden armour and Warden swords.

Senior Warden-Have power over Wardens and Guards have access to /fly and /speed have access to Senior Warden armoury(Batons with sharp V knockback II) (Bows with power 5, infinity I and flame I) (Diamond swords with sharp V)

Donors-Have access to /feed can do /kit donor every 48 hours (Full diamond armour and diamond tools)

Jail-Solitary Confinement- Oh no! You were found with harmful weapons and were sent into solitary confinement guess someone will have to bust you out or you can wait 5 minutes.

Well those are my suggestions guys! I hope you like them No need for a poll Chute said he just needs thoughts on this idea.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Geralt.

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #185840

They're typically called Prison Servers or Detention Servers. I use to play on one a while ago and spent numerous hours advancing through the ranks. They typically have an economy system. You mine in the mines, cut wood, kill animals, etc. to earn money to purchase items and buy your way up the ranks. The higher your rank (or block) the better areas you can access; and you eventually buy your freedom and can leave the Prison and play in the actual world.

Each block typically consists of a main area where PVP is viable. There are then "rooms" that have activities (mining, shoveling, killing, cutting, fishing, etc.) that you perform to gain objects that can be sold for money.

Playerwise, I've seen servers range from 20 players all the way up to 600 players. There are sort of two "teams". There are Prisoners and Guards. Everyone starts off as a Prisoner, in which they attempt to earn money and thrive. This is the main aspect of the game. Then there are Guards. You have to apply on the forums and fill out an application (similar to staff ranks, although less powered) to become a Guard. Guards have their own armor, access to specific areas, and also have ranks. A Guard doesn't perform Prisoner duties, they simply guard the main areas and watch for contraband and violence. Although they have to fill out an application, they don't administrate the server. They can send players to jail for a temporary amount of time for being violent of having contraband, but that is it. The Guards also have to rank up to have access to other blocks that they can guard. Typically, the lower "easy-access" blocks are much more violent and murder-prone.

Content-wise, a while back I played on a single server for about a month. It does take a while to go through the ranks, but I didn't ever feel "bored". There is always something to do, whether it be gaining resources, attacking players, playing the economy, etc.

Also, the majority of the servers I've been on usually have a sort of VIP/donator area (similar to our DVIP). It is sort of like a DVIP-only block that has better-than-usual activities. Although it gives better resources, it isn't a necessity. It simply makes it easier to progress through the initial ranks and provides a "less-chaotic" area to do so. Out of all the Prison Servers I've played, I never felt like I absolutely had to be a donator to play the game.

Overall, I think it'd be a good addition to the community. It would be a nice change from the "unoriginal" survival-type server.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #185857

I likey
  • Zach
  • Platinum Boarder
  • This has spread fast.

http://i.imgur.com/gxpS4Yt.jpg?1

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #185938

Thanks for the feedback guys! I had an idea of people applying for guard since we'd need quite a few active guards if we get the plug-in.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #185950

+support I Like this İdea
  • JediMaster94
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Mert Harper

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #185966

I agree with the idea of prison server on MC they are amazing, but on your block ideas they need to be revised. PvP in the later on areas makes no sense... You should be more protected in those areas.
  • malexpa
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #186032

Malexpa there is more PvP in the later areas so people with OP items can't just go to the lower blocks and kill the new people in the prison.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #186044

Ghost The Direwolf wrote:
Malexpa there is more PvP in the later areas so people with OP items can't just go to the lower blocks and kill the new people in the prison.

Typically, it's safer in the higher blocks. The lower blocks are chaotic with new players that tend to murder eachother. The higher tiered players do come down from time to time to murder the noobs at the lower levels, but that's why we have Guards to stop them.
  • JayHawk
  • Legendary Member
  • Mr. PoopHead

Re: Friendly Players Minecraft : Prison idea. 10 years, 5 months ago #186073

Okay changed it PvP goes from small to high to low. A block has a small area of PvP. The rest have large areas of PvP and in the higher tiers there are small/no areas of PvP. Also does anyone like the idea of when you escape you can go through sewers and murder the guards to free other prisoners?
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP

Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by Geralt.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds