Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft lag.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Minecraft lag.

Minecraft lag. 10 years, 10 months ago #149342

Whenever I play minecraft on this server I would always start as I can not talk,falling in the void,not getting hurt,not hurting other things.When I would play it would be me disconnecting and connecting. If anyone could tell me how to fix it I would really appreciate it!
  • Alphadog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Minecraft lag. 10 years, 10 months ago #149413

Try changing some of the video settings on Minecraft to lower settings, your PC may be struggling to run the game.

If that doesn't help, try installing the OptiFine mod - you can change a lot more settings using this to make the game run better on your PC (This mod won't get you banned from the server)

If none of that works, check for any driver updates for your video card, that could be causing Minecraft to run slower.

Hope this helps!
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Alphadog

Re: Minecraft lag. 10 years, 10 months ago #149511

Well to be truthful I have no idea how to download mods I fell like something in it could destroy my cp.
  • Alphadog
  • Junior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re: Minecraft lag. 10 years, 10 months ago #149518

Look up a tutorial on YouTube

My PC isn't very good but it can handle Minecraft with a few mods without any problems. Just remember to back things up if you do decide to install any mods!
  • Shaymin82
  • Expert Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Admin on the Friendly Players Minecraft server
Steam name: |FP| Shaymin

Re: Minecraft lag. 10 years, 10 months ago #150729

Shaymin82 wrote:
Try changing some of the video settings on Minecraft to lower settings, your PC may be struggling to run the game.

If that doesn't help, try installing the OptiFine mod - you can change a lot more settings using this to make the game run better on your PC (This mod won't get you banned from the server)

If none of that works, check for any driver updates for your video card, that could be causing Minecraft to run slower.

Hope this helps!

The problems Alphadog are experiencing have nothing to do with that, falling in the void, not being able to talk, not hurting or hurting anyone have nothing to do with performance speed, it's the internet connection or the server lagging.

Remember that there's three different types of lag on minecraft: framerate lag, the kind of lag that skips frames. Internet lag, the kind of lag the slows down everything but the framerate. and having an overall crappy gaming platform - which is having a slow computer and using a terrible internet service. The best way to fix these kinds of problems is ending processes you don't need open that are using your internet for other services, such as steam or skype, and stopping downloads/uploads, that's how to fix internet lag. If it's your computer, then increase your ram and/or once again end processes you don't need open and use optifine.
  • illusineer
  • Expert Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by illusineer.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds