Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Member Status for THEvideoGam3r
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Member Status for THEvideoGam3r

Member Status for THEvideoGam3r 10 years, 11 months ago #144796

Minecraft Username: THEvideoGam3r
How long have you played on the server?: Only two days, but in those two days I've played over 24 hours.
How long have you been in Friendly Players?: Only two days.
Do you play on any other Friendly Players server(s)? If yes then please list: Only their Minecraft server.
Why you?:I think I should be a member because I would like to be of more help around the server. I recently left a server on which I was a moderator, and I miss the feeling of assisting those who need it. I also love the feel of this server, a small community, only a few people on at all times, it's nice, and I want to help keep it nice.

A little extra: My name is Robert, I'm from Georgia, and I love Minecraft. It's honestly an addiction, I should probably see a doctor. Anyway, I'm good at redstone, not so much at building, but I do it anyway. I love Lapis Lazuli even more than diamonds. And I see my self as a dwarf because I prefer to be underground in the mines than above ground, and there's nothing I like more than a brand new pickaxe. Other than that, there's not much to know, so...see you in the server!

Re: Member Status for THEvideoGam3r 10 years, 11 months ago #144957

-Support you need to make yourself more knowcommunity and you need to be more active.
  • Geralt
  • Banned
  • Diamond VIP
  • Playing FPMC since 1901
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds