Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Case of the Cultist
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Case of the Cultist

Case of the Cultist 9 years, 6 months ago #221598

Week 1 - The goal of this "game" is to see if you can pick out the cult member as the story progresses. I will release 2 parts weekly (Unless I want to make more of them), after 2 weeks, the cultist will be revealed.

We start with the story of the 5 friends, what four of them don't know is, one is part of a brutal but stealthy cult. We start with Jim, he works at a liquor store, he has a history of being impulsive, he is also reckless. Jim's greatest strength, is that he is not often looked up upon by many, making him easy to disappear. Next up is Kara, she works in a little grocery store out of town, she is an attention whore who always needs someone with her who is a lesser than her, she tends to be a bit too rational at times and sometimes misses obvious clues to a problem. Next is Sarah, she is a complete video game nerd, mainly the Legend of Zelda, she is the person who is with Kara (The lesser) most of the time, she doesn't have a job and mainly spends her time on the town. Paxton is next, the french scientist hardly ever gets out of the house other than to hang with the friends, he is intelligent, decisive, and usually is correct in his decision making. Last is Edward, Edward is the guy who runs out onto the field during a sporting event, just to make national TV. He is a likeable guy who doesn't really care about anything other than his poetry, he is taking his third year of language in college, so that he can become a famous writer.

There are all the players, here is the game master:

The cult recently put out flyers in small places like alleys, liquor stores, and pool hangouts. They were recruiting people who were impulsive, intelligent, arrogant, dedicated, and most of all, stealthy.

End Week 1 Pt 1

I will set up polls for who you think it is after I release each week, and right before the reveal week.
  • jpp188
  • Gold Boarder
  • Join the Cult...
Worst Day Ever
"HEY GUYS I DEFUSED THIS C4!" *10 secs later* "Where did you get that c4?" *Kills Jpp* "WELL WHAT THE FU-" DarthInFlames banned Jpp188 for 2000000000000 minutes (Mic Spam) *Sypher then codes something into the server to always have the sky crush Jpp188*

Jpp= Just Perfect Ping (inside joke)
VVV FORMER VVV

Whipbone is so GANGSTA WITH ALL THAT SWAG

EVEN MORE SIGGGG
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds