Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

What Would You Do?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What Would You Do?

What Would You Do? 9 years, 8 months ago #216964

I was on a bike ride through the woods earlier today, and on this road I had a couple seconds of creative insanity.
You wake up tied to a very tall, reasonably thick tree. You are tied about 25-35 feet above the ground. There is no hope of getting out of the ropes by yourself. There are other people tied to other trees around the forest at varying heights, but no less than 20 feet above the ground and no more than 45 ft. There is no obvious sign of human life on the ground.

If you were put in this situation, what would you do? What would you say?

Re: What Would You Do? 9 years, 8 months ago #216968

This sounds straight up like a Reddit post, you should definitely put this on reddit if you want a shit ton of replies. I personally would use this :
www.wikihow.com/Escape-from-Being-Tied-Up
lol
  • Demigod
  • Expert Boarder

Re: What Would You Do? 9 years, 8 months ago #216972

Wiggle
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: What Would You Do? 9 years, 8 months ago #216976

Demigod wrote:
This sounds straight up like a Reddit post, you should definitely put this on reddit if you want a shit ton of replies. I personally would use this :
www.wikihow.com/Escape-from-Being-Tied-Up
lol

I was reading that, and as I got to the end of the page, an ad came up saying "Become an Author!"

Re: What Would You Do? 9 years, 8 months ago #216997

What do I have on me? If I'm tied with my normal day wear, I would pull out my sheath knife to cut enough rope to get my arms out. Then keeping some rope around the tree, I would lean back with my feet on the trunk and shimmy down.
  • Sypher40
  • Platinum Boarder
  • All work and no play makes Wolf a dull boy.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
John 1:3: "All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made."

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein

Magnanimousity wrote:
Buttbuddies

Slyther wrote:
Hi, I'm Sly. I like fire.

Pony wrote:
I almost said I was a Traitor, but stopped myself. Shit.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds