Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding

Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229959

InGame Name: Larry Pallowski

Steam Name: Goose

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:10650470

What Server Were You Banned From: Dark RP

Who Banned You: TheEMP / Gustro

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: "Using precision - fuck u crasher"

Right so here's my side, I have previously, over the last week restarted playing this again after about a 2 year break. I have gotten hooked again really quick and spent around 70 hours on the server in ≈ 1 week. I have been experiencing loads of crashes recently, not only my game crashing but the server too, I somehow assumed the two were related but I figured out the issue for me was a lack of memory. I resolved this and have been playing relatively constantly now for the past 2 days. Now, today, I go to spawn a box to put my plants in and go through my usual routine of using precision to freeze it as my mouse has been broken as of late so I can't right click. Anyway, here I am, having stacked the box this time to have plants in them too, I assumed, to save time I would freeze and use the entire contraption tick box and go to freeze them both but the server crashed about 10 seconds later.

I was slightly riled as I thought I had lost my plants, so I come back on again and found you could refund them so wasn't too bad, I set up my box again, doing the same thing, and bam the server goes again. At this point, I must admit I thought something was slightly up and questioned whether there was a correlation, but I had never had this before in 5 years of playing, I assumed it couldn't have been the case. So we rejoin again, 3rd time lucky, I put down my plants, place 2 boxes once again using stacker and go to freeze once again (using precision - due to the lack of mouse) and it happened again. Right, this time I knew it, it must have been me, so the moment I rejoined the server I sent a message to Gustro who was online (who surely can check I did send it?) at the time saying please can you come to me. I was about to explain how I thought it was me doing this and literally, 5 seconds after sending it, the ban screen emerges and I'm a gonner.

I understand that it must've been me, but I am here to plead complete ignorance, I had no idea I was causing the crashes up until the last time and at this point I was about to confess to Gustro and explain the bug so it could've been blocked for any potential 'minges'. I know so many people here and joined FP over 4 years ago and used to be well respected here. As I said earlier, I have recently re-fallen in love with the server and really wanted to get back into playing it.

Please consider this un-ban request with a slight bit of empathy, I honestly never meant for any of it to happen.

-Goose
  • Goosey
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Does anyone else still have this link?
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Goosey. Reason: Spelling
The topic has been locked.

Re: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229960

You seem like a nice guy to me and have definatly put in a lot of hours over this past week, I think you invited your friends to join as I have seen your gang 'Aperture Science' has a lot of members in it and active ones too which I guess wouldn't be playing if you didn't tell them about the server.

I have no doubt that you did not have ill intentions when crashing the server so I hope you get this resolved, plus your diamond vip you didn't pay that money to crash the server and risk getting permabanned.
  • Dracrater
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goosey

Re: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229961

Please unban Larry.
He's been playing since I started 4 years ago, and has remained a dedicated player ever since.
I'm certain that this was a misunderstanding as Larry has been an active community member of whom at one point was a staff member, and I know that he would never intentionally crash the server.
I do not know the details of the ban and I have only just seen this post, but please consider unbanning him from the server; I'm certain that whatever this was it was merely a mistake or misunderstanding.

Thank you.
  • Viz
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by Viz.

Re: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229965

+Support EMP aint no 4 year player he no no the struggle in life
  • dedetee
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Grolag Hortump
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Stinkpot

Re: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229970

I find these ban reasons quite professional "Fuck you Crasher", totally necessary .
  • *Rogue*
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
Last Edit: 8 years, 10 months ago by *Rogue*.

Re: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229974

I totally find this legit after thinking about how you removed me from your friends list after you owned stranded and how you and your "gang" tried to fuck up FP. I reckon, if you really wanna come back I think you would sincerely talk to Chute about it all. Not when Rizzo and Clocket are pressuring your ass. But seriously if you are coming back, which I totally understand, because FP is only like the best community in the world. This isn't the first time when someone has come back to FP... Just sayying.
  • Sukka
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Feeling lucky, punk?
DayZ in a nutshell

Re: Larry Pallowski - Unban Request - Misunderstanding 8 years, 10 months ago #229976

Add me on steam and we will talk.
  • EMP
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • FP Owner/Developer

Add me on Steam!

• Page: