Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mintin's admin abuse

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1045

Ok mintin im here to tell the truce im not mad cuz im not getting my money back i dont care remember i told u,u can keep for all i care and second i planted dynamite like blank did he is a player in fp server i planted dynamite on hospital,pd,and other places where there wasnt people then i went to ur bank and planted one i was ganna show u but u went in and fuked it all up and i didnt blow it up cuz when u sneaked in u opened the door and a player went in there and pressed the button and no it didnt kill u 15 times it only killed progamer once but it wasnt me so i deleteing all the dynamite then i see u put one in front of my house and blow me like 3 times.there is the truce and no im not jealous that ur admin either it just gives u power to change maps and other stuff i well never get jealous of that i have a life.there is the truce ok.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1050

Ok Assassin but tbh from now on think before your actions and confront me before posting, we can sort it out and get back to RPing without all this.

Oh and super thank you for admitting that, hardly anyone else would admit that.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1067

Jaydix wrote:
But zenox, I have screenies of you saying \"I want to stroke your hair and rub your leg\"...

Last I recall you was the one who said that Jay.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1076

Lol, who to believe Zen or Jay
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1110

lol maybe they both said it!!!!

and im glad thats another argument over
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1132

K then we cool now as u say
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1136

those screenies were took in front of the best base i ever built (notice keypad door)
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1138

I can't see it... Directions please >_>
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1148

Assassin n I are cool now !!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 7 months ago #1168

do you see the blast door? its behind there.
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds