Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mintin's admin abuse

Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #976

Ok,here is what happned I was rping and me and milktree made a cop base and we set up everything we had shipments of m16s and i see mintin sneaking in and planted at least 8 tnts and ran out and exploded everything after that he set up a berral cannon right in front of out door I got a picture of it too and i tell mintin to stop like 6 times but he dont listen he killed me at least 3 times when i tryed to go in so i told plz stop again so dont and i tell milk tree to see it but mintin quickly deletes it here are the pictures and thats not it after that he talks shit to me on steam chat and i tell him y are u swearing at me and he didnt tell me his reason.

sry pictures didnt come up here are the _link_s

i182.photobucket.com/albums/x152/goldenb..._downtown_v20008.jpg

i182.photobucket.com/albums/x152/goldenb..._downtown_v20007.jpg

(sry for the errors i dont have wire)
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by .
The topic has been locked.

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #987

Assassin, i actually cant beleive that. They weren't mine!. I'll get super siblin to come on and read this. They were his!! And anyway if i duped it i wouldnt be able to control it would i?

Assassin, you shouldnt be mod. You teleported into our base when we werent looking and planted invisible dynamite. Even super siblin and progamer saw it!! I then removed it and planted it next to ur door and u blew it up lol, soo funny.Oh and assassin you killed me at least 15 times in 2 hours! You never obey any rules!! I arrested you and you teleported out of jail. You have teleported into my gunshop before and stolen my guns.

Assassin, i think ur just pissed off cause im not paying back ur 1.3 million on the rp server.. Sorry mate but thats being a bit childish

Swearing at you eh??

|FP| Mintin |RTG|: and i respect the admins so much that i got admin
|FP| Assassin •Killas•: OK HERE IS THE TRUCE I DONT GIVE OA FUK THAT UR ADMIN LOOK WHO FUKEN STARTED KID FUK OFF AND STOP TALKING TO MT

|FP| Assassin •Killas•: dude ffs i dont give a fuk if u got admin

|FP| Assassin •Killas•: look i dont know y u talking shit to me but u started it i dont enen know y u got admin u dont even act one and u dont fuken rp at least i rp but u got to come and fuk all up so dont be comeing to me and talking shit to me u fukin started this shit

|FP| Assassin •Killas•: i didnt do shit ur starting it

|FP| Assassin •Killas•: i dont care if i get admin or not im just telling u that y u talking shit goddam little kid ur annoying

And to round it off

|FP| Assassin •Killas•: fuk i crashed

Thank you Assassin for lieing
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by .

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #992

Ok the only reason i said cuz u came to me and said fuk u y didnt u put ur part on there im not ganna stand back and let u talk shit to me
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #994

Stop the bitching please this is Friendly Players!
Where is the friendly in all of that, try to get along for the sake of the clan you are in. Instead of bickering on the forum.
Biff out
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #995

ummm you can tell thats edited were is what you wrote and anyone can edit something like watch copy paste my friend biffjabs name from steam chat
Biffjab:
see now i add a message
Biffjab: I THINK POISON IS THE GREATEST!!!!!!!
anyone can do that so.......you should have screnied it

|FP| Mintin |RTG|: i prolly lied about most of this.......

LOL see

|FP| Assassin •Killas•: he prolly did lie and edit all that i love you poison

OKAY im jk sorry to all that names were in it was just setting a example all those things i wrote with the steam chat were what I myself wrote nobody wrote it so nobody thinks im the greatest or loves me =/
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1000

Hehe, yeah without screenshots you don't have any real proof that he said that. =P
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1006

What if steam chat isnt very photogenic?
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1016

Biffjab: I LOVE CAKE
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1036

Poison lol i didnt edit it?
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Mintin's admin abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #1039

this was me making a wire cannon i wanted to teach mintin wire he did not have any part in this apart for watching i wanted to demonstrate how it sall worked

i am sorry i did not know this would anoy u so mutch assassin
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds