TOPIC: Admin abuse.

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #953

lol you didnt give money back, and its still abuse,
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #961

Is this still going on??
Cant you just sort it out?
Slash if you owe him money give him it back, Saur if ur trying to get slash into trouble. DONT

Cya
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1186

Mintin wrote:
Can you set up a command box that buys drug labs?

Just use

Bind n \"say /buydruglab\"
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1187

im not trying to get him to trouble, im just saying to him that it was abuse, bc he said it wasnt.
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1548

Ehmm... I have some picz of Slash and more...
Don't like this abusers.... Then make a bad place...

Go there, Download file.. And see... Taken on ONE DAY! This day that I write this...

rapidshare.com/files/139069755/ABUSIVE_PICTURES.rar.html
  • Hansern
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1549

okay not trying to get anyone into trouble but i was on RP yesterday and slash had loads of zombies and headcrab i tried to get him to clean it up he just screamed THE VOTE SAID YES ......... if you wanna play zombie survival go to the zombie survival server not the ROLEPLAY server
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1559

ok then 1st of all I did was make a vote to say 1st time if people wanted to do that and 2nd time if we should cleanup and both came in my favor

2nd of all the sky was not mine because i was in the admin room for ages and if it was it was from the day before and it was mintin's and finaly the one of the turrets was because of mr fist random DMing and arresting me and whenever i killed him limpy would kill me (fist was a cop and limpy was the mobboss)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1560

Blue_dragon wrote:
Posion if you an admin you could have voted for clean up and Please people please read the admin abuse post before posting that someoe is abuseing otherwise your makeing up excuses for no reason.

Blue if cant clean up zombies tbh i tried clean up when the server started haveing red lost connection thing and it only cleaned up the ADV dupped stuff that was out and the props
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1562

FFS ITS FRIENDLY PLAYERS CLAN LETS ALL ACT FRIENDLY COME ON!!!
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #1565

Thanks limpy but I dont like being called an abuser

2 things poision 1st of all you abused by doing that without a vote and 2nd of all that bullshit the red connection thing happened about 20 minutes after i got rid of them
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Time to create page: 0.18 seconds