TOPIC: Admin abuse.

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #891

could u tell what kind of abuses,
i think that would make the problems easier to solve mate (:
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #893

Mintin wrote:
Yeah, fair enough its DarkRP but you cant steal like that.

Plese get rid of them oh and by the way, some people are setting up command boxes that kill you or blow up dynamite.

It's not a command box when dynamite blows up =__=.
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #906

Lol oh yeah what was i thinking lol!

Command boxes are good though for things like

say Can i get a gun please!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #907

Hmmm, how do i abuse my powers??
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #908

Biological my post has been edited lol
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #918

Mintin, i dont know how you abused, just a guy showed up and said u had, o.0

but i personally dont believe it.
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #921

saur that was brbly mine but i only mad a 100K button so you would have only pressed it once or twice

(oddly enough im losing money from this because everyone lost more money than i got ???? so someone else was doing this)

but i'll give you back anything that you lost from me and it was free choice to push it so im not abuseing XD
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #927

i clicked more then once, i didnt saw that i was loosing money,

but noty,
biff was so nice and took the response, bc he said he teached you how to do,

And Slashcross, just make that kind of button is abuse, read the \"admin abuse\" thread.
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #938

Can you set up a command box that buys drug labs?
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Re:Admin abuse. 15 years, 8 months ago #948

I did read the admin abuse and the button I made meant that you could

A) retrieve the money

I gave it back if i got it
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Time to create page: 0.19 seconds