Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lag - Druglabs

Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #815

I think the druglabs are causing the lag, because i know everyone uses them, even the people who say they dont do. I do not want you to remove them all togther but i would like the limit to be smaller like max is 10.
  • WilkoV2
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #819

There was limit 10 like a week ago and it still laged i dont think it lags the server.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #829

FP Assassin wrote:
There was limit 10 like a week ago and it still laged i dont think it lags the server.

What is your name in gmod?
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #830

Or lower them to 5 druglabs but raise the druglab sell price then it will be good ^ ^

EDIT:

Have sell price at 250 then it will be 1250 each minute. Thats good i think.
  • Dennzor
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 8 months ago by Dennzor.

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #990

Yeah thats a good idea, they cause a lot of lag and no1 wants to admin that they have them
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #1041

why not make it only 1 druglab so the druglabs cant colide with eachother then make sumin like but price 5000 and u earn 500 per min
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #1043

or price 15000 and 1500 per min, so u earn same as now xD?
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #1044

or price 15000 and 1500 per min, so u earn same as now xD?
  • saur
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #1046

The only reason druglabs would lag is if someone put them where they would collide. That would cause the spark effect and then lag. If people would just put them in a space where they cant collide or move then it would be fine. Also spamming drugs from them causes MAJOR lag.
  • Yougo
  • Fresh Boarder
Yougo, the one and only.

Proud admin of NGEN studios.

Proud player of FP servers.

Re:Lag - Druglabs 15 years, 8 months ago #1047

The only reason druglabs would lag is if someone put them where they would collide. That would cause the spark effect and then lag. If people would just put them in a space where they cant collide or move then it would be fine. Also spamming drugs from them causes MAJOR lag.
  • Yougo
  • Fresh Boarder
Yougo, the one and only.

Proud admin of NGEN studios.

Proud player of FP servers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds