Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mob Boss Needs To Change!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mob Boss Needs To Change!

Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #551

Please treat this thread as a suggestion rather than a rant at certain players in particular.

As Mob Boss, it is your role to organise your gangsters to raid certain shops and areas around the town. Mob Boss and Gangsters should work together as a team like the Police do.

Firstly, frequently i see Mob Boss's acting as a 'One Man Army'. Raiding shops alone for self greed. This should stop because it is bad for roleplay and when this happens, the CP's get bored and start arresting people for minimal crimes (such as 'Dangerous Driving' and 'Holding a Pistol(Which is in fact legal but may only be used in self defence)').

Secondly, it is a common sight to see the Mob Boss with a K/D of a number above 5. This does not show that the Mob Boss is not working with his gangsters but it also shows the need to change the '#thrownknife killed player123' to ' killed player123'. As the knife kills do not contribute to the 'Autokick: DM - Go and play HL2'. could this please be fixed because currently the police force and criminal are not balanced.

Lastly, as Mob Boss, the player should be able to ACCESS ALL doors. I feel that the Door STOOL and Fading Door grants the owner full security and NO CHANCE of losing.

Feedback is greatly appreciated!

|FP| Lmaology / Watford
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by Lmaology. Reason: Edit: Thread title changed and removed an unwanted smiley.

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #553

I agree with this
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #555

i agree, when i do play on the RP server i do remove people fading doors because they are just prop block that doesnt require moveing to get in.

The Door STOOL is ok aslong as they dont use it on EVERY way to get in stopping all access. Maybe the door stoll should be edited to only allow the actual door models that let you break in so you can add extra doors.
  • carbin2k4
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by carbin2k4.

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #567

My favorite method of security tends to contain a hydraulic door because other players can use props to push the door open. But they can withstand crush pressure
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #571

Eh, The solution the the Doors stool would be to Make it so you can only use option 1 and 2, so the mob boss, and police can still break in. Only way I can see it working.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #601

Hmm so it is clear that the door Stool must change. i reccommend that the elevator doors/blast doors should be removed and only sandard doors should be used. This gives players the oppotunity to add extra doors to their shop without 'prop blocking'
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #602

I agree with lmao , the mob boss should not do solo missions you never saw Al Capone doing work on his own unless he really had to. ( well no one ever saw Al Capone , but you catch my drift )
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #603

If we only used those two types of door, wouldn't they leave untidy looking gaps?

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #610

The mobboss should organise gangsters yeah i agree and the regular doors in the door tool are broke cause after a few times being open they stay open if there could be more doors added that can be picked that would be fair and as foor fading door restrict it to SA or restrict it all together cause its simply not fair
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:Mob Boss Needs To Change! 15 years, 9 months ago #630

I know that most mobboss' just steal the job for the money or other things. There are a \"few\" good mobboss' and most of them are regulars. As for the door things, I don't think anything should be done about it as only admins can use them so they \"shouldn't\" be abused. Thanks.
  • Yougo
  • Fresh Boarder
Yougo, the one and only.

Proud admin of NGEN studios.

Proud player of FP servers.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds