Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

mods and admins have too mutch hp
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: mods and admins have too mutch hp

mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #492

the admins and super admins are impossible to kill if they r going to do normal rp then they should have the same ammount of hp as everyone else 3 ppl chased me i killed the normal player 1 shot through the head then i got 3 shots through the head on the admin and they are still chasing me not very fair if they r doing nomral rp like the rest of us
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #516

Thanks for your request siblin and we understand the problems this might be causing you. We will be looking into this very soon
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #528

I don't think they have too much hp, for various reasons.
1) It shows who's mod / admin / sa
2) It stops random dm'ing while your helping someone out
3) It means that more respected members get the edge over the deathmatch crazy noobs.
4) When you get it super, you wont want it taken away.
OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #530

I think That you guys can get extra hp Just not THAT MUCH Hp maybe split it in half or something.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #552

I agree, three Silenced Sniper headshots on an SA and hes still kicking. I probally should not be killing SA's anyway but i'm not the only person who plays 'Hunt the Admin' lol.

It's just like juggernaught on Halo...
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #589

ye biff its nice and all having 250hp but i would mutch prefer a fair fight the only way to do that right now is to find another mod, u could just have on the player tab or something saying if they r admin mod sa or normal player, if u find someone randomly dming u can easily slay, kick, blind etc.
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #598

TRUE SO TRUE
Alot alot if time mod and admins and Sa try to rob my stores and its impsoble to kill them
something from today (its nt complane or something) today we play rp biff open is mafia and he got ARMY Of mods
ok som e mod whit 250 Hp aim to my head M16 if he was player like me i was shoot him in the head but he got 250 HP so it impsoble to kill them its rly no fair
mods/admin/Sa need more hp only to shot thet they r admins/mods/sa

some thing like thet need to be
mod=110 Hp
admin= 120 Hp
Sa = 150Hp
only to shot the lvl its rly not rp when some 1 whit 750Hp rob your store
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #599

TRUE SO TRUE
Alot alot if time mod and admins and Sa try to rob my stores and its impsoble to kill them
something from today (its nt complane or something) today we play rp biff open is mafia and he got ARMY Of mods
ok som e mod whit 250 Hp aim to my head M16 if he was player like me i was shoot him in the head but he got 250 HP so it impsoble to kill them its rly no fair
mods/admin/Sa need more hp only to shot thet they r admins/mods/sa

some thing like thet need to be
mod=110 Hp
admin= 120 Hp
Sa = 150Hp
only to shot the lvl its rly not rp when some 1 whit 750Hp rob your store
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #609

I agree. Even me as an admin think we have to much HP if i wanted to rp fair it wouldntbe fair to other players and may even discourage some people from playing
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:mods and admins have too mutch hp 15 years, 8 months ago #634

Yes, killing admins stealing from you is a pain. They'll come in there and I'm only armed with an mp5 so I'm screwed. So they get in, kill me, blow up my labs, and steal everything without trying. I'm pumping about 60 rounds in them and they take out a little pistol, 2 head shots and I'm dead. I'm angry. And then there is the NLR I
  • Yougo
  • Fresh Boarder
Yougo, the one and only.

Proud admin of NGEN studios.

Proud player of FP servers.
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds