Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rules

Rules 15 years, 3 months ago #4914

Okay,so i was rping on the server and this new person comes in (this happens alot) And hes like what are the rules etc. so i explain it to them,and then he says \"what is NLR\". And i was like you dont know what NLR is?
We must remember people that the rules arent that obvious for everyone. So i was thinking of making a rule page and you just need to press a button for it or a command. Also it would be nicer if the Rules are in more DETAILS. I mean i have been long enough here to know whats prop block,prop briding etc. but some people dont know that. And i sometimes get confused also about things. This admin thinks other then that Admin..and there you have it..a conflict between admins discussing how the rules really are.
Thats just my opinion and i would like to hear yours also.

Admin Zok.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Rules 15 years, 3 months ago #4918

thats a great idea Zok. I support it

Admin Gannsi
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Rules 15 years, 3 months ago #4922

i agree i always get people prop blocking surfing and breaking NLR thn i say like don prop block they say why? or prop surf reply: why? or i say \"NLR!!!!\" and they say Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Rules 15 years, 3 months ago #4926

Yeah I agree, we should have a set of rules in-game, you could type \"/rules\" then a page would come up detailing the rules and what they are Etc.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds