Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Perma banned for no reason
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Perma banned for no reason

Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4899

Some of you may know me as Cartman and for some time Kenpachi

I have recently changed my name to Xàvith, I was chatting with Carbin or Spaztik now over Steam and I figured I would join him. I joined the RP server, as soon as I joined I suffered some random DM`s. I didn`t bother with those as I wasn`t really doing anything special atm.

I had never been on this map before rp_c18_v1 so first I spent some time running around the spawn wondering how I could get out. Pretty much a lot of mess was on the server someone were blowing up barrels, someone spawning dynamite and the usual noise in the voice chat. I signed up as Mob boss and found the way out, I thought I should find myself a place where I can safely have my money printers and drug labs. During those roughly 20 minutes all I did was running around searching for a place to stay. What happens next made me wonder; Disconected - You have been permanently banned from the server reason: -

I checked the console if someone had been talking to me or given me warnings or something, I couldn`t find anything. No reason at all, I then opened a chat with Carbin(Spaztik) who were also on the server and asked him if he knew why I was banned? He then told me that the Admin Jam who is also the owner of the server, permanently banned me. I told carbin to ask him why? and carbin told me back he wouldn`t say/give a reason.

My problem here is I feel this is very unfair towards me, my question lies ahead: What is the reason for this? and if there is tell me. also: If this is a simple misunderstanding, the fact that I just changed my name. What may have been that I was mistaken for someone else.

I will now sit back and hope for some good feedback regarding this.
  • Cartman
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4900

Jam, as I have said many times before: Don't be such an ass :/.
  • BioLogical
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4901

lol are u trying to blame jam on sumthing he dindt do? becuz if i know jam right he would say the reason
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4903

as far as I know Jam was the one who permanently banned me, as acording to carbin the only admins online who could ban was Jam and himself.

So according to this it would only seem logical that Jam was the one.

I am not trying to pull someone down, what I do try is to show my point of view on this case and to know why, and for what purpose.
  • Cartman
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4905

well logicly the carbin could have done so. and carbin hasnt been arround for a wile he might not know if ppl are admins it might have been another admin he diddnt even know was an admin!!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4907

hmmm certainly, and as well I don`t know if it was Jam or not.

Carbin says:
22:14 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: well, ive been here since almost the beginning of FP and even if their was some admins i didnt notice on they shouldnt have banned him for NO reason.
22:14 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: theirso im going to unban him until a Superadmin tells me different.
22:15 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: + a reason

so for now I guess the case is settled.

I believe there is a chance that Jam might not have had anything to do with it, and if so I am terribly sorry for naming him.

22:19 - SS| |FP| Xàvith ]WoT[: Jam responded that he did not have a reason for banning, correct?
22:20 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: he didnt respond when I asked him if he banned him
22:20 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: then I asked why and he still didnt respond

This may of course be the fact that Jam was afk or did not see carbin`s writing

22:21 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: oh, and I asked before that who banned him
22:21 - |FP| VãÜSpaztiK: and no one said anything

Still, same as above counts here aswell.
  • Cartman
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Cartman.

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4908

You were mistaken for another person in the clan {WOT}, my apoligies...bio stfu.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:Perma banned for no reason 15 years, 3 months ago #4909

Well I`m glad to hear it was all a misunderstanding

as I`m out of stuff to say I will now simply

• Cartman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds