Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

sum1 sort out biffjab
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: sum1 sort out biffjab

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #513

We apologise to all members that some players might be disrupting your experience on our servers. We advise you to refer to our usage policy about what is acceptable and to other rule lists users have created for your reference in the forums.

It is true that many members have been abusing the rules and it is time for a fresh start and for us all to get along.

Lets play some rp!
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #522

man i like lolathan as friend i hate the way u talk to him like that now what lola said is right cuz sometimes ur an asshole like the man i swear didnt u spam the server onc when wherent in fp i think i remember but for realz listen to lola
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #523

I like lolathan as friend I hate the way u talk to him like that now what lola said is right cuz sometimes ur an asshole like the man I swear.And didnt u spam the server once when wheren't in fp I think I remember but for realz listen to lola and get straight for peeks sake.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #524

I like lolathan as friend I hate the way u talk to him like that now what lola said is right cuz sometimes ur an asshole like the man I swear.And didnt u spam the server once when wheren't in fp I think I remember but for realz listen to lola and get straight for peeks sake.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #525

• FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #526

I like lolathan as friend I hate the way u talk to him like that now what lola said is right cuz sometimes ur an asshole like the man I swear.And didnt u spam the server once when wheren't in fp I think I remember but for realz listen to lola and get urself straight for peeks sake.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:sum1 sort out biffjab 15 years, 9 months ago #533

I personally haven't been around when biffjab has done these things, but when I have played with biffjab, It has been a fun RP, but the people I am having Problems with are Rick, and This other guy that I don't know what the hell his name even is.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds