• Page:

TOPIC: Ways to change the server 4 the better

Re:Ways to change the server 4 the better 15 years, 2 months ago #4818

Neither of you probably even read what I said:angry:
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Ways to change the server 4 the better 15 years, 2 months ago #4821

Jaydix wrote:
I DID I DID, DADDY!!

w00t cookie4 u
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!

Re:Ways to change the server 4 the better 15 years, 2 months ago #4822

#1. Promotions

Be strict about promotions i dont know how strict the Promoters are but just be strict. Previous time we had a bunch of f*ckups in our staff team. But i dont think that will happen again with the p flags etc.

#2. Toolgun

Toolgun should only be given to someone thats in the clan and is respected by everyone and a fair deal of play time.
so another point i agree on mr.fist

#3. Mic spamming

I dont have a real opinion on this. Seeing that alltalk thing got implented lately so i dont really hear those mic guys anymore. But i have to agree its dumb as hell to have 10 guys on a mic i mean,havent they figured out that nobody can hear them if 9 other people talk also. but they just keep on talking.

#4. Spam

Just a prop limit for a certain rank you know Standard player=10 Respected member=20 Moderator=Unlmited? i mean that was just a example. I think people that have the privilige to be mod etc. should be trusted to handle props well. So no limit for them. And if they do screw up attleast we know who to demote then

#5. Chair Glitching and other forms of glitcing.

OFF TOPIC: I think we should also put the rules in MOTD.

1 Week ban seems a bit much i would first give him a warning and maybe a day ban or two. and for a week ban you should have 1 warning,one slay and then ban. but not just ban but i think you can agree on this allready anyway.

#6. Greandes and Flamethrowers and I Rifles

Allready made a special topic bout that. Grenades should NOT have the ability to unfreeze props etc. Flamethrowers are just annoying as hell and lag people alot with bad pc's i mean they are good for rp etc. sometimes but ussualy they are just used to annoy people. And a ignition rifle? thats rather annoying also,people only minge with it ussualy,but it is a superb break in tool. And these days there is allways a admin on to remove prop blocks so. Maybe we should make ignition rifles/flamethrowers SA only or something i think the SA's will rp with these kind of things. and sell iginition rifles/flamethrowers to those they trust.
Ow and i agree on the flashbangs and smokes make them a little more expensive now i got a bunch of minges running around flashing and smoking at random.

So on most points i agree i guess
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by Zok.

Re:Ways to change the server 4 the better 15 years, 2 months ago #4824

Zok wrote:
#1. Promotions

Be strict about promotions i dont know how strict the Promoters are but just be strict. Previous time we had a bunch of f*ckups in our staff team. But i dont think that will happen again with the p flags etc.

#2. Toolgun

Toolgun should only be given to someone thats in the clan and is respected by everyone and a fair deal of play time.
so another point i agree on mr.fist

#3. Mic spamming

I dont have a real opinion on this. Seeing that alltalk thing got implented lately so i dont really hear those mic guys anymore. But i have to agree its dumb as hell to have 10 guys on a mic i mean,havent they figured out that nobody can hear them if 9 other people talk also. but they just keep on talking.

#4. Spam

Just a prop limit for a certain rank you know Standard player=10 Respected member=20 Moderator=Unlmited? i mean that was just a example. I think people that have the privilige to be mod etc. should be trusted to handle props well. So no limit for them. And if they do screw up attleast we know who to demote then

#5. Chair Glitching and other forms of glitcing.

OFF TOPIC: I think we should also put the rules in MOTD.

1 Week ban seems a bit much i would first give him a warning and maybe a day ban or two. and for a week ban you should have 1 warning,one slay and then ban. but not just ban but i think you can agree on this allready anyway.

#6. Greandes and Flamethrowers and I Rifles

Allready made a special topic bout that. Grenades should NOT have the ability to unfreeze props etc. Flamethrowers are just annoying as hell and lag people alot with bad pc's i mean they are good for rp etc. sometimes but ussualy they are just used to annoy people. And a ignition rifle? thats rather annoying also,people only minge with it ussualy,but it is a superb break in tool. And these days there is allways a admin on to remove prop blocks so. Maybe we should make ignition rifles/flamethrowers SA only or something i think the SA's will rp with these kind of things. and sell iginition rifles/flamethrowers to those they trust.
Ow and i agree on the flashbangs and smokes make them a little more expensive now i got a bunch of minges running around flashing and smoking at random.

So on most points i agree i guess

You just made my day finally someone that is ON topic,
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!

Re:Ways to change the server 4 the better 15 years, 2 months ago #4826

Jaydix wrote:
I did too

I'm sorry here's another cookie!!!
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!

Re:Ways to change the server 4 the better 15 years, 2 months ago #4828

Jaydix wrote:
I don't like cookies.

Freak

*sends jaydix a trojan*

jk
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds