Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Nades,Ignition rifles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nades,Ignition rifles

Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4727

I was rping today and i build this forcefield. To make everything legal and fit, I had to make fences,two force field poles,and a powerhouse (a small hosue with a door kinda and a button) quite a bit of work for 5-10 min (not something you wanna rebuild every min) then some mingebag comes up (i dont know who) and throws a nade at it BAM and all my props are unfrozen and laying all over the floor. Im like okay...il just rebuild it..10 min later.. BAM another time all my props unfreeze. and its a kickable offense i think myself but i dont know whos throwing them. So it would be nice if nades did NOT unfreeze. they are way to cheap to have such a ability and makes the ignition rifle useless.

And a other thing i want to say about the ignition rifle.
This is probaly allready said.
I find random ignition rifling a kickable offense.
I saw (not naming any names) a Gundealer make a nice shop etc.
then some guy just randomly comes by and starts blowing up his shop and i felt quite sorry for him..for what?..rping is not made for annoying the shit out of people,we allready got minges for that.
And yes you paid a shit load of monney.
But paying alot of monney doesnt mean you can do everything you want.

Just my opinion if you think im not right im glad to hear your opinion on this and a argument on why you dont agree.

Thanks
Admin Zok.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4739

this sucks for u and the gundealer but in real life nades would make props fall or destroy and isnt RP trying to make it a little bit like real life like jobs and such things :/ i agree and i dont agree
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4741

I understand your view of point Ganssi.
RP is also about making it a bit like real life. Agreed.
But also remember that we dont want to take everyting from real life.
I dont want my Character ingame for instance to suffer from astma. Nor do i want to end up in a wheelchair ingame. Nor do i want to do office jobs ingame seeing they are boring as hell. What my point is,sometimes its a bad idea (a real bad idea) to copy real life things into rp. And frankly i would seriously cry IRL if someone threw Frag Grenades CONSTANTLY in my house while i was watching tv or something. (and probally massively injured and ending up in the hospital) So to keep it fun (for everyone) i keep to my opinion.
Also in real life the man that would have thrown the frags would have been arrested in a minute. In rp people just laugh and dont give a damn. Thats why you cant combine Real life and RP sometimes. Hopefully i changed your opinion if not i still respect your opinion We all got diffrent views on things
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4744

i never said it was so much with real life i said just a bit but i understand whatur saying and sometimes cops arrest for that other players r cops for mor moneyz (wich is a problem). Asma in RP or wheelchair is cool. Have u played farcry ? the guy haz malaria and its cool say the critics so really not office work but sell healing drugs makes money and that would be cool to open up a pharmacy atleast for me think bout it a little.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4745

Well,perhaps its cool to have igname diseases (for medics to heal) but not permantly of course xD (but i just said that to make a point clear )
Also i wouldnt mind the nades if minges didnt exist. But they do And i dont mind combining real life with rp but sometimes its to early to implent it. (not enough counter measures) and nades dont got enough counter measures (auto-kick etc.)

PS:If you ever find a away to stop nade minges and we can use nades the way they are (but i still dont mind having that ability removed that unfreezes props)
Dont use nades to unfreeze the props but use TNT for it seems more realastic (and you get something for that much cash attleast) and nades are just being used for area damage then.

And to keep it clear. I made this topic because im getting annoyed by the mingebags unfreezing my props all the time.
|FP| My Name Sucks for instance destroyed my house with a frag grenade also (i builded quite some time on it and it had some druggies) but he didnt know it was my home and My Name Sucks apologized after that and gave me some monney for the damgage,if people act like that i dont mind its not their intention to ruin others people fun. but these nade minges do want to ruin my fun. So thats my point
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4746

IM 100% with zok im trying to make some changes to the server to make it a little less real to make it a better RP.

and tbh the only reason people say no is because it requiers \"Work!\" there end.

end of the day people need to pull there fuckin finger out and do somthing, after spending some time on skype with jam and ash its become aparrant alot of people are taking there rank and doing Nowt towards the clan.

i think the Community should all do a survay with what they like dislike and we take that into serious account if the problem occurs allot. and notjust say the famous \"Sonn\"

P.S. Vote for me to be SA
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4784

Tbh i think the only way to get guns would be to use a gun dealer. Sort post me hands to cold to explain my reasons sorry
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4785

gannsi wrote:
this sucks for u and the gundealer but in real life nades would make props fall or destroy and isnt RP trying to make it a little bit like real life like jobs and such things :/ i agree and i dont agree

We have that it's called nerd SERIOUS rp. they get so crazy when you name yourself Bob Saget and start crying and cry to admins to ban you take falloutscript as an example.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4786

gannsi wrote:

We have that it's called nerd SERIOUS rp. they get so crazy when you name yourself Bob Saget and start crying and cry to admins to ban you take falloutscript as an example.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Nades,Ignition rifles 15 years, 3 months ago #4792

dude
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds