Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Users opinion

Users opinion 15 years, 3 months ago #4633

Hey does anyone think we should have a questionare about what people think about server and what changes they would like to be made. so we get a full spectrum of views and were focus work on the server ?

My opinions;

1st The voice should be only heard to that class e.g. police can only hear police gangs only gang ect...

2nd spawning with guns i dont think that should be there, it totally spoiling rp

3rd a money reset to get rp'n back to normal it was EPIC when everyone was trying to get money.

4th flamethrower and ignition rifle remove it completly fucks with people props un welding and they stay on fire its sooo anyoing. especially if your a gun dealer.

otha than tha SICK INIT LAAA
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by chris7823.

Re:Users opinion 15 years, 3 months ago #4634

needs a voice fixing but apart for that i think the servers fine
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Users opinion 15 years, 3 months ago #4636

I agree with number one, would be easy to do raids as police and not let other people hear about it.

I not sure about reseting everyones money tho...
  • Max
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Max.

Re:Users opinion 15 years, 3 months ago #4645

1nd I have no real opinion on this sorry

2nd agree with this one,why buy guns if you allready have some? (bad for rp)

3rd a money reset would be cool,if you dont got alot of monney it enforces rp. More people wanna work as security,a hobo will actualy beg for his change instead of just saying it out of fun,a police man will write out tickets. etc.
To bad people still got that filthy lot of monney from the days when admins were abusing and druglabs gave you 100 dollar,otherwise this monney reset wasnt needed.

4th this is indeed annoying and unecassery,but i did find the iginition helpfull for getting past keypad doors in a legal way (seeing the other side is made out of props as a wall) seeing a other way in is kind of....lets say? impossible

Thats just my opinion

PS:Can someone tell me whats the deal with the keypads now are we getting hacking classes and if they arent here yet why are people allowed to use keypads i mean they are just prop blocks
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds