Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A new bug

A new bug 15 years, 3 months ago #4582

I was rping gundealer today and i was selling guns. I was going to quit and before i quit i changed into a citizen. Suddenly the guy that i sold the guns to started complaining that he lost all his guns suddenly. So i did a little check.
I bought a shipment of guns then changed into a other class and BAM all the shipments were gone. Of course i payed the guy back his monney.

Its rather annoying (and can get abused) that someone sells you shipments and he just needs to quit,get demoted,change class and BAM you loose all your shipments (a big waste of monney)
So thats another bug for the fix list :>

Admin Zok.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:A new bug 15 years, 3 months ago #4613

lol thats a bad bug
u had to pay him back
i think it needs to get fixed
i know i do alot of smiley faces
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:A new bug 15 years, 3 months ago #4616

ohh yay, more bugs:cheer:

Re:A new bug 15 years, 3 months ago #4619

kk i think the admins might take a while for fixing this.
So heres a fast solution for the problem if it hasnt been fixed yet.
If you have a shipment just destroy the crate (so all the weapons fall out) then you wont lose the weapons if the gundealers decides to quit etc. do it at a location you want to store the guns of course ^_^
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:A new bug 15 years, 3 months ago #4702

Also if one of the staff members (mods/admins) want to use classes with job sweps. Just get arrested and unarrested by a cop and you will get everything back. It made me rp cop again.
A fellow cop certainly wants to help you (needs to be standard player of course)
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds