Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Complaint on ASSASSIN
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaint on ASSASSIN

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 7 months ago #1419

i hate all complaint forums..woohooo mintins admin abuse has been viewed 240 times !!!!
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 7 months ago #1434

ok all of the abuse or complaint forums are a good thing if they are used proporly I mean Rick (who Im Sure Didnt Abuse exept for the weapons one) and Deadpool (Who probly did) and Vodka (Who DID) are examples of good use's of the forums whereas

Biff (who did (sorry but you did back then)) is an example of bad use of the forums as he got premoted (Seroiusly WTF back then that was like giveing Vodka SA)
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 7 months ago #1435

did biff get SA
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 7 months ago #1438

no lol
never XD
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds