Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Complaint on ASSASSIN
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Complaint on ASSASSIN

Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #458

okay so i dont even know what started this but assassin starts killing me for no reason at all and then calls a vote to kick me it turned up yes by 50% so i comeback and i walk in and he tells me to leav and i say ill think i stay jaydix says he cant ban me so i feel preety safe and he made some stupid comment so i walked up and shot him in the head and he comes back kills me with pulse rifle ignores NLR and then just starts spawn killing me and kicks me agian for reason being a noob i think it said either that or you killed me reason he kicked like 3 times so i dont remember all the stupid reasons hes a deuche and his moderator or admin or w.e should be revoked
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #460

i knew u where ganna post this but i have no time for this ill try to say something ok the only reason i kicked u becuz alot of my friends sent me a private message that u where dming them and stealing and that and also u where rocket spamming and i kicked u again cuz i knew u where ganna dm again and one thing u dont want to threat me is my mod ok dont never threat me like that dont post things like this i got whittneses i got no time for this.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #531

I personally haven't had any problems from Assassin before, but I wasn't here. Just putting in a good word.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #539

Assassin is a good guy in my opinion lol.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #544

thx mintin and shifty
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #545

normally I would say the=at Assassin has been a good guy but

well I became a cop today to enhancer the RP and (as well as trying to give the gun dealers money) I RPed a good cop then assassin however set his job to cop killa and began DMing us
I became the last cop and kept asking (BTW poison saw this and so did S Uber I think) for him to stop

Assassin also teleported through the walls into the mayors office a few floors above and DMed the mayor. Throughout all of this he continued to say Im a cop Killa so i can do this an d the only gun he would buy was a $50 fiveseven from the gun machine he had also attached turrets to a prop and used them to DM other players in the game.

The Final Point to make is the Prop Lock That he made this was a door with a slight opening not enough to go through or even grenade through and no keypad anyware neer it or as i was aware on the map and assassin if you are going to say that there was a one on the map then show me a screenshot of it

here are some pictures posted on my photobucket account

s332.photobucket.com/albums/m345/slashcross_2008/
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 9 months ago #563

by the way i did not teleport into mayors office and dm him and by the way i was dming u cuz i was bored and only like 4 people in server and i didnt put keypad i only own myself lol and turrets i ussed at end and i didnt kill no one and i quti because i was bored and i told u i wont kill u if u change jobs lol
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 8 months ago #566

JUST BECAuse your bored doesn't mean you should dm, You should go to another server where they don't give a shit and dm.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 8 months ago #568

but then i have to download there stuff and i have to wait hours
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Complaint on ASSASSIN 15 years, 8 months ago #570

Biffjab wrote:
I hate this forum.

That made my day xD!
  • Byakira
  • Page: