Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Some questions for the high ranking
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Some questions for the high ranking

Some questions for the high ranking 15 years, 3 months ago #4533

I was playing on the rp server and i got in a discussion with about two things. So we asked the admins about it and they all say diffrent things about the subject. So i'm going to ask the highest ranking people on here to clear this up.

Question 1: If someone is a higher rank as you (or same rank) do you have the authority to kick this person or should you fill in a complaint seeing kicking only causes a conflict?

Question 2: I know prop briding is illegal but in what category does prop briding fall under i was owning a gun shop and i made a ladder to the roof (allways accsesable for all players) and i kept the ladder there so everyone could get on the roof anytime they want. So is this situation illegal or legal seeing its perfectly harmless. So when are you REALLY prop briding?

And it would be nice if these questions could be answered by a SA or higher because im a admin myself and alot of admins have a diffrent opinion on this (some agree some do not)
Thanks for your time

Admin Zok.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Some questions for the high ranking 15 years, 3 months ago #4538

aslong as theres a reason for kickin me im getting kicked (giving a unsuspecting player a melon(nuke) him not knowing its a nuke isnt againsed rules)
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds