Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rule Changes?

Rule Changes? 15 years, 9 months ago #443

I am shifty in game, I have been on and off in your server mainly either because it's gay, or There isn't enough slots for me to get in

I think these rules should change, maybe not all of them but most.

1. I don't know if you guys have it or not, But I think you guys should start enforceing the NLR \"New Life Rule\" More, What I have seen is people not following the NLR a lot, and Killing someone or arresting them even though no one seen the murder, Just an example.

2. I think this rule should be put in effect. If someone is Going to get arrested, and pulls a gun, and the cop kills the guy, The cop should be able to, after the guy respawns, go and arrest him.

3. I think you guys need to make a rules list on the forums.

4. I think you guys should remove EVERYONE's Rights to spawn any props, Thats not role playing being able to spawn a couch and move it wherever you want... Maybe only admins can spawn props but no one else, PROPS DO NO GOOD, all they do is prop block, and Sometimes they make bases, but Most maps are already made good enough to where you don't need to spawn props!!!

5. Don't you guys think drug labs get you to much money?
I mean you can spawn 15 Drug labs each making $100 / minute. thats $1500 / Minute , I think maybe you should Only allow 1 Drug lab, and maybe have it only making $50 / Minute, It's to easy to get money.

6. Make a list of Perm Ban, Bannable, Kickable, and Arrestbale Offenses. For example.

DMing, I would say Arrestable, then Kickable, then Bannable

Stealing, Arrestable

Randomly Spawning Props all over the map - Bannable, Perm Ban

Trying to Crash the serv - Perm Bannable

Things like that.

I hope you guys like my ideas if not just say fuck off lol
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Rule Changes? 15 years, 9 months ago #447

Hey thanks Derek for posting this, as you know we take every post seriously and will be looking to implement and improve the roleplay server to limit cheating over the next few days.

If you have any more ideas please post them as i like to read them all and we will act upon every post.

Cheers aagin.
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:Rule Changes? 15 years, 9 months ago #451

i agree it would b VERY usefull to know what ppl can and cant do like some admins telling me somethings and others are telling me others like an dmin told me i can block out my windows so noone can get through them then anotherone came round with a admin gun and shot me props from the window meaning everyone could get in . .
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Rule Changes? 15 years, 9 months ago #452

i agree it would b VERY usefull to know what ppl can and cant do like some admins telling me somethings and others are telling me others like an dmin told me i can block out my windows so noone can get through them then anotherone came round with a admin gun and shot me props from the window meaning everyone could get in . .
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Rule Changes? 15 years, 9 months ago #455

Hopefully some of the things change, I would really like a Rule List to be posted on the forums just so everyone in the server has something to go by.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:Rule Changes? 15 years, 8 months ago #541

Ive done it myself but ive learnt from it.

Glitching to get tool guns

Make this clearer that you are not allowed to do this.

-

Am i correct in saying that the super admins should not be giving out/selling tool guns to normal players? Because some of them are. Fair enough trustworthy players but not noobs.

Thanks for listening

bye
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds