i dont care of the money cuz i rich but this is abuse
i got kick no reson

i forgot to tell his name Dead pool

he say as cop
he talk like thet
\"open the shop or i will kick u\"

ok after he arste me no reson
some admin do the jail zone i place thet no 1 can kill the ppl
so he teleport him self to me i was like 150 sec in jail alrady and he arste me again so is more 180 sec to the jail time to me
after i told him to stop HE KILL ME IN JAIL
so i was stuck in jail
no reson+die

now i asking u to do something whit him
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Re:New admin Abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #434

We apologise that some players may not be fully complying with the roleplay rules and appreciate your feedback vodka.

Thanks for taking time to write these, and just to let you know, me and the other admins read each post and always act upon it.

We'll be hoping to stop such abuse over the coming days, but thanks again for your feedback.

Have a good day,

The FP Team
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

Re:New admin Abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #483

yea mna dead pool fuk how i hate him all what vodka said is true cuz he acts like an asshole i remember when i was playing in the server and he was screaming on his mic and then he plays this anoyying song for like 2 min and i told rick to kick him cuz i didnt want to kick him becuz he knows i hate him so rick did a count down and he stoped.so yea man
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:New admin Abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #498

It is a problem. Some admins think they can get away with it... I dont want to say something as they might kick me.

(Its been done before to me by biffjab)
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:New admin Abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #499

It is a problem. Some admins think they can get away with it... I dont want to say something as they might kick me.

(Its been done to me before by biffjab)
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:New admin Abuse 15 years, 8 months ago #500

(Its been done to me before by biffjab)
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds