Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Punchy

Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4106

Hey all, I've found some lua that gives you hands to punch, I edited most of it so that you can knock on doors, I changed the damage, etc. I've attatched the file if you're interested. To install, place the folder in addons, and go into garrysmod/gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode/player.lua and find
	local team = ply:Team()

ply:Give(\"fists\"«»)
	ply:Give(\"keys\"«»)
	ply:Give(\"weapon_physcannon\"«»)
	ply:Give(\"gmod_camera\"«»)

Make sure to add
ply:Give(\"fists\"«»)
in the correct place as shown, Feel free to ask any questions!

EDIT: For some reason, there's a prolem with the attatchment, so I'll just use a rapidshare link here
Attachments:
Last Edit: 15 years, 2 months ago by My name sucks.

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4264

I am VERY sorry for the double post but, not even 1 reply? I thought you would find this interesting, please share your thoughts:dry:
Attachments:

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4268

if we get fists ive seen it on other ervers all the ppl just decide to punch everyone it just becomes another reason to attack ppl + theres been editing on the keys already so we cant use this without over writing the existing keys witch buy doors wen u press r with keys
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4269

This was on one of the server that i used to play, was removed because people where abusing it, by running around hitting each other, Would proberly be abused on the server aswell.
  • Max

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4270

Well, the damage is only 5, and you can fight back, especially if you have a gun or summin, and also, door knock is set to secondary and punch is primary, and I'm sure the doors are still either prop_door_rotating, func_door or func_door_rotating right?

EDIT: Now the damage is 2.5

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4271

well nocking on the door wouldnt help cuz noone can hear a bloodi thing over ppl on the mic what would be good is if it sed \"sumone is knocking on your door\" at the botum of the screen or sumin
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4272

Well, it probably would be noticable, you'd find it suprising how noticable a door ram or lockpick is, but, I'd really like it if this was tried on the server. *Looks at leaders*, *sighs*

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4273

the leaders mighty test it or might not be bothered
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4283

I think its so useless. I mean the knocking the door is good but i saw and used it before. Impossible to hear
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Punchy 15 years, 2 months ago #4325

Eliminator, Derick and I did some testing on my server just now, it turned out quite balanced and fun, and I fixed a few bugs, so you could say v 1.1. Link is updated.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds