Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 8 months ago #486

Why is everyone constantly complaining about me on the forums for stupid reasons. Yes I use Mod / Admin to do things like slay people , however on occasion I am congratulated by the Leader's of FP for my hard work and dedication to the server. Making me admin must not have been a popular decision by the forum users / players , but you you think the SA's would have premoted me if I was a danger to the gameplay on the servers. On this note I would like to add the fact that I have reasons to slay you / kill you / teleport past your prop locks. Prop locking is against the rules of RP as is Bridge building. And before you say \"Its not proplocking there is a way past\" that way past involves getting shot, I kill you for rp reasons , refusing to put your illegal weapons away , refusing to rp, abusing the microphones, which in my oppinion does not help the server become more stable. You said I insulted you by calling you a child , not because of your age or your high voice, but because you act like one, yesterday when you were having an arguement with tommizzle i even stuck up for you, the second he call you n**ger lips he was kicked, even though we were friends before that. Ray i tried to be nice to you yesterday even after you said what you thought about me , i tried to make the peace between us, clearly it was not good enough for you that's no longer my problem.
Jaydix seems to be the only person speaking sense on this forum , I think he should be getting the next premoted.
Biff out
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 8 months ago #493

lol u might aswell stop the complaints biffs now an admin its VERY unlikley he was going to b demotes as mod but if hes admin then all this moaning and moaning is pointless
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 8 months ago #506

ok 1st of all yes i agree with siblin about how these are pointless but I believe that if the majority of people keep up with this we might be able to get somewere

2nd of all I see lots of mods Rping and for example Rick Roll was helping the new players to the server by giving them money before RPing himself, Alex always Rp's as does mookie and I think the only reason Biffjab is an Admin now is because he changes his attitude Completely when chuteuk or any other Super Admin joines

and Finally I DO NOT HATE BIFFJAB ffs get that into your head

me sayin oh no biffjabs on means nothing I SAY THAT TO EVERYONE its just the most important person no the server or the most dominating (1/2 the servers in his mob) so seriously and also about my so-called \"Prop Lock\" you did exactly the same thing biff except with you it was lazers instead of people defending
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 8 months ago #542

I admit, Biffjab is a changed guy. He does not abuse anymore and is actually quite fun on the rp servers. He has made the BM and the SAS and they are fun to play in.

Being a mod myself i can say that there are great mods out there. Yes i occasionaly build the odd gate and gadget on the server but i do RP and im sure people can back me up on that.

Thank you to the mods that RP Properly.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 8 months ago #587

Hey. kinda new to the clan 3 weeks, but im with vodka you are all bein totaly unreasiable to vodka, hes a decent guy and i see post's saying kick because hes makin complaints jesus. Im with vodka i think biff abuses his admin far too much and needs to be dealt with.
  • chris7823
  • Senior Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 7 months ago #685

But all know he abuses his powers..
  • Hansern
  • Fresh Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 7 months ago #686

Who are these people?
Abuse what exactly?
I try to be fair.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 7 months ago #1418

Vodka u abuse a lot. It is true though.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
Last Edit: 15 years, 7 months ago by Mintin.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds