Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #428

Disrespectful to the map maker? What the fuck are you talking about ( Excuse my language ). As I said before , I did it once to see if it worked , which it did'nt so why don't you chill out , and report something serious. Alot of Mod's/Admin's/Super Admin's do it , I'm pretty shore you would have tried it if you were a moderator. The things the members of authority need to pick up on is the Mod's/Admins that are actually doing their job. A rare sight at the moment.
-.-
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #435

man but u got to stop acting like a dick man.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #440

One, I am 'shore' moderators should not swear and should use grammar.

Two, You have not broken the rules once, you do it time over time. It is a serious offence.

Three, i do not break rules. They are there for a reason.

Four, I would reject an offer to be moderator anyway. I have my own clan on another game which i must direct my attention to.

Five, The size of your cock in centimeters.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #466

Yeah, today Biffjab was the mobboss, and he had made a \"tavern\", I tried to get in to search for drugs (I was a cop) and I came to a door, alright, ask him to open it, he stands there and then I notice something, Invisible turrets, I stepped away from them and he fired, they probably had a small delay (between 0 and 0.9 I guess) and had an extremely high damage rate, behind the door I saw, was lasers, so I guess he wanted to hide something big, is this normal for a moderator?

I doubt it.

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #469

Ok I think I might also add to this

1. Biffjab is constantly teleporting through peoples props and my defences

2. Biffjab always uses the Slay mechanism wrongly for example he had his Biffs Mob again and (despite its members haveing more health than Raven Clan (Demented Zombies that me and Blue are in) he Slayed me and blue for me having my job set to (before i re-made Raven Clan) Biffs Mob Male Prostitiue by order of Biff despite Blue doing nothing) and he also slayed us when i re-made Raven Clan)

3.Biff Jabs Random DM's Biff randomly DM's Constantly and it has became annoying now 2 examples here one with pictures and biffs abuse of slaying in it

3.a) When Jadex and Biff got into raven clan base and random DMed the 3 people in (ME, Blue and Lolathon) which i can understand whenever I went down there he HL2 shotgunned me in the face hilling me and breaking NLR and when I finally killed him (with a pistol) he Kicked me for Random DMing and intruder in my base.

3.b) Biff was supposedly Hired to kill Blue today and to investigate this i sent him messages asking for a hit the pictures shown at the bottom are of the convo at the time (and yes Biff did slay Blue saying he was a hitman)

4. Whenever I or Blue begin to talk Biff constantly remarks in us be-ing children and usually (as I have been on XBL for 3 years now since i was 11) It would not annoy me but the repeated use of the same insult and the fact that biff belives that he cannot be beaten despite is defeating Avar and winning the battles without Jaydex or him abusing (teleporing through props ...ect) he still thinks that he is better than us and if he is 20 as he says then why without his army can he not defeat 2 14 year olds or evan 1

5. (i don't know how pictures work in this forum so i will post the evidence of 3.b) here and i will also make 2 other posts
Attachments:
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #471

ok i will also add to this

1. Biffjab is always teleporting through our defences

2. Biffjab is always abusing slays (see the pics)

3. Biffjab is abusing the kick powers the prime example being that i had my base him and jay came in and killed everyone in despite being cops and whenever i went up unarmed he HL2 shotguned me and when i finaly killed him (an intruder in my base) he kicked me for random DMing

4. Biffjab is always commenting on our ages and despite not being able to kill us without using his army or abuseing he says and this is quoted

\"The only people that think thay can stand up to us are two little children\"

5. I an sure that poison, Demented Zombie, Lolathon and blue_dragon can vouch for this
Attachments:
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #474

one more thing i would like to add biff has broke all of Kiras Adnin Abuse Rules

www.bluegreenred.co.uk/my/index.php?opti...430&catid=17
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #475

...I've never asked for anyone to make me ANYTHING,
and your definition of \"defending\" is making it impossible to get
to it, so, he can \"defend\" his area with instant kill, is
effectively, WORSE than prop blocking, so I could prop block my druglabs and it'd be OK?

No.

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #480

Studix wrote:
Seriously. Why cant you all just try and get along with Biff?
You know he does good in the server, You just don't like him.

He's \"was\" the only mod that i knew of that Roleplayed, Instead of playing around with a toolgun.

He just doesnt like to be shouted at or anything, Like any normal person would do; He reacts.

You all think it's biff that's doing the bad stuff, When actually it's you, He PM's me saying \"Man, I'm having so much fun today\". Then all of you people come along and then start saying \"Oh great, Biffjab is here.\" Which makes him annoyed.

So, Just try and get along with him. He's not done anything that bad.
He's now an admin, And promised that he wouldn't abuse.
The only way you will get any abuse out of him, Is if you cause it yourself, As i explained before.

(Chutes famous words coming up); This is Friendly players clan, Just try and get along!

Ok where to start

1. When I first Joined the server all of the moderators were RPing and I was friendly with Biffjab I even Joined AVAR For a while then I made my own Mercenary Group and AVAR took the illegal weapons form them (Fair Enough) then They did another raid and took the Legal guns (Lawfull Force)

2. This is more of annoyance more than anything else I DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJABI DONT HATE BIFFJAB

THERE DO YOU SEE NOW

so all you people trying to defend him by using that as an excuse are all wrong because I only he=ate Biffs Crew or Mob or whatever it calls itself

3. this is about me saying \"Oh great, Biffjab is here.\" i say that about lots of people I say for example \"Oh No not Dan (Dantashu or something) He's my least favorite friend or \"Not that Gay Blue Dragon Eugh\" so you trying to play it out like Biffs all innocent and is the subject of hate are wrong and BTW i was kicked once (Not by Biff) for \"Prop Blocking\" 2 entrances to the lobby as it would be if AVAR was there whereas Biffs Crew or Mob or Whatever prop Blocked an entrance to there base and had turrets at the other and nothing happened to biff because HE WAS ADMIN

4. this is a personal note Me and Blue went on to CSS today and I made the joke that playing on this is the same as RPing with biff then it struck me that it wasn't it was like RPing with biff but the enemy's couldn't teleport through walls and the could shoot properly

5. MANY MORE PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE ADMIN MORE THAN BIFF
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #484

true
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds