Username Password: Remember me

AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB

AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #398

today we play
he was mobboss he got kick cuz he kill 5 pirson
i ake the job
he come back jaydix vote demote me i got demote so i take the job fast (like biffjab like to do)
after biff to vote for demote me now is no
i not got demote
Si he kick me =O

fair?
No

Btw

biffjab use teleport to hide drugz in the walls
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #400

if biff was get 1 min ban on the time he did it he was get prem ban
he allways allwys doing thet
and he use admin to hide drugz in walls
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by vodka. Reason: Hate u Admin abuse (Biff)

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #405

Does anyone actually care what Vodka has to say anymore? I mean really?

> Seriously man you need a hobby , and besides yesterday when me and jaydix where rp'ing we came across one of your prop lock's. But you don't find me on the forum asking for you to get banned, this is because everyone knows what your like , your not calm you swear and you on occasion can be racist.
>> Stop complaining unless its serious
>>> No I dont hide drugs in the walls.
>>>> Get a witness.
Biffjab Out.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #408

I say we boot Vodka from FP. Everytime I log into MSN, I get like 10 messages a day, all from Vodka and all complains.
  • Byakira

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #410

yea vodka member me yea i just want to go with kira idea about u.cuz u are an asshole man.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #411

Most Times Vodka You can get anoying if you keep complainig we would know but you dont have to keep saying it besides sometimes i ignore you on steam cos i know you just talk about biffjab all the time so im just sticking with tom (byakira) on this
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #412

I know Biffjab does the '!noclip drugs' thing. i've seen it too. But please vodka stop making forum threads. I know your doing the right thing but otherplayers don't like it and it may lead to the problem getting worse.

|FP| Lmaology

Attachments:
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #419

MY WRITINGS ON TV! i mean picture oh what the heck BOOT VODKA!
  • Boobiez
  • Senior Boarder

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #421

Lmao you said you only reported serious offenses , at what point does either of them come under glitching drug labs , anyway its the second time you have used that photo both times were pointless... Almost every moderator/admin i know has done that once , you have no proof i have done is continually.
>> Booting Vodka from FP I don't think is a good idea , he is an idiot , he is annoying , but he can be a nice guy sometimes , perhaps we could ensure that he does not get a rank in FP of authority ( Moderator ) until the complaints stop and he decides to be mature.
>>> Can we have a complaints section on the forum , because I wish to discuss matters on the GMod rp section not constantly look at the complaints about me , I'm trying to be a fair moderator.
Biff out
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:AGAIN FUCKING BIFFJAB 15 years, 9 months ago #423

Biffjab,
If you have ever put alot of hard effort into making a map for a game, you will understand it is disrespectfull for the maker and the people that play it to abuse the map and take advantages of bugs.
This is a very serious rulebreak which the Moderators/Admins should pick up on. If they do not they they are not doing their job correctly. I do not want you to get banned but you cannot fault people when you are just as bad yourself. I think it is a disgrace that a moderator breaks the rules and it sets a very bad example to the new players that visit the server.
I understand that you are not the only Moderator that does this and i am sorry to only accuse you but i have really had enough of administrators not doing their jobs.
I administrate a clan on Soldierfront so i know what i am talking about and what i am doing is right.
Just have a think about it. And if someone else that does this that is reading this, please stop. It ruins the morale of the server when people are rowing all the time.

|FP| Lmaology / Watford
Attachments:
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by Lmaology.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds