Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SO UNFAIR!

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4017

i like you anyway
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4022

mns it might be the 500 million times u killed me or even the 5 times youve kicked me but somehow ive grown to hate u
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4120

Yes im admin for a long time then some few admins. They are Admin T2 and im T1. And i think we are the same. But im admin for more time. So i think i deserve T2. And blah deserves T2 too.
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4121

Yes im admin for a long time then some few admins. They are Admin T2 and im T1. And i think we are the same. But im admin for more time. So i think i deserve T2. And blah deserves T2 too.
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4122

progamer i found something sio gay... prepare you self ur might be shocked lutamel was in fp 2 weeks before jam made him mod.. after the update he was t1 now after only a month of him being fp he is t2... A MONTH? i know its not all about time... but! he abuses !goto and !teleport and i played on the rp server for 3 months b4 being mod... and ive been in fp 5 months played on tht server obut 8 months.. and im only t1 mod!
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4126

can u 2 listen for 2 secs its not time played its the quality of the time played and the actual time on the server
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4127

yeah i know but b4 the tiers update chute was thinking about me being admin jam said i had the hours to be an admin jam still hasnt told me why i cant be t2
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4132

i know ive made a thread about this b4... or is this the thread? no clue... anway i still think i deserve t2....
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4133

this is the one hence the name so unfair, and its up to the sa's to decide who's where and why
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4134

i know and i ve asked and theyve said no ive asked for a reason no ones gave me one..
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds