Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3906

lutamel wht did i tell you?
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3907

relax its a game
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3911

your destiny in a game *shoots jay in the back*

1 poast belo jay -(
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Siblin.

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3914

blah_1123 wrote:
ive been mod on rp for 4 or 5 months right? and this new 2 tier mod system... im tier 1... so is lutamel (been in fp 1 month so ive been in fp 4 months long er and were same rank...) i asked jam for tier 2 he said no loads of admins and tier two mods think i should be t2... also my name sucks has been mod jsut as long as me and hes tier two so are some other peeps i dont get why im not aloud tier 2 i asked for a reason he never gave me one.

1 other thing if you think i should be t2 say on this fourm (dont jsut say no) so if u say no please pit a reason1 (i know this probs wont change anything so dont just say tht it wont change anything!)

Life is unfair, get over it.
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3915

This was a test you have failed blah, you will be left with T1 no one hates you we have but people in these tiers for different reasons. i certainly dont hate you, after all who promoted you in the first place hmm take it as a hint of your future in fp i assure you its good and not bad.

Maturity
Respect
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3922

it wasnt random dm jay u where makin ma preachin look stupid my sayin its his destiny hehe that got u outa the way anyway
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3923

Jam wrote:
This was a test you have failed blah, you will be left with T1 no one hates you we have but people in these tiers for different reasons. i certainly dont hate you, after all who promoted you in the first place hmm take it as a hint of your future in fp i assure you its good and not bad.

Maturity
Respect

i thought there was still debate about age? O.o
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3924

wait u have to have age now? glad i got this far wile i still could lol

mwahahaha more poasts than jay!
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Siblin.

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #3926

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT BANNED MWAHAHAHA I STIL HAVE 1 MORE
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:SO UNFAIR! 15 years, 3 months ago #4013

in fiarness u r right zok i jus cant understand how my name sucks the one publicly hated by i would say 99% of fp is t2 i do think blah is mutch better than him + i can say wat i want abought mns - hes never on the forum he's had 2 poasts in the entirety of being in fp lol and when i joined i was told one of the requierements was bein active on the forum aswellas the server

if u like my name sucks then i dont want to know whats wrong with ur head but ya'know. and u cant just let sum1 anoy u mns anoys me all i do is mute him wen i join the server and wen he puts up his im gay spray i put a screen below it saying im my name sucks and basicly try ignor anoyin ppl and if u want respect just respect everyone else

Dude, like, firstly, LOL, YOU FIND ME ANNOYING:woohoo: , and secondly, What's your problem? I don't deliberately piss you off, you just overreact:angry:
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by My name sucks.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds