Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: a trial mod abusing

a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3820

lutamel is the latest mod to be promoted by jam... (well hes on trial) and i already caught him abusing 1st he kept teleporting himself to people in the gang he was in to help them kill cops (i told him not to but he ignored me) or something then he teleported out of jail (i think milktree also did this and im not actuly sure if lutamel did or not) and the last time i asked peter_wurst if he could come un own the pd cause he wasnt a cop anymore thn lutamel teleported to me and was saying wht did you say? its just pointless....
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3821

oh yeah and hes only been in fp a month if tht and i was in fp for ages till i got mod...
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3822

most the new ppl i dont know just random dm teleport to thair friends get more guns go dm again and its always dming the copa i can see why noone likes being a cop
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3823

I seen plenty of people abuse there power.
I think the owners of this server and the ones in charge of admins/mods should have more control over them and really be picky about new mods. you cant imagine how many screw up mods/admins we get in FP.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3826

jay i never said i wanted him demoted cause i hate him i said i wanted him demoted gave my reasons thni said i also hated him (i go to schol with him btw you might not think hes tht bad but he is! and he has about 1 braincell which dosnt work properly)
  • blah_1123
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3845

Ok, the thing is, a lot of the ppl i were teleporting were stuck/or in need of help, and 2nd i did NOT teleport out of jail, no matter what you think im not THAT thick, and 3rd, I didnt see you saying peter can you unown the pd doors (because prevoiusly i had owned some doors and blah told me to unown them) so i thought that there was another PD door I had owned and you wanted me to unown it. Just because you hate me dosen't mean you have to keep going on.
  • Lutamel
  • Gold Boarder
FP rules, and I am pwning you daily (I like cookies)

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3852

LIES. i never teleport out of jail. i was a cop then also. how could i be arrested?
  • milktree47
  • Expert Boarder
ive got balls of steel

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3868

Even if he did or did not abuse the fact is most of them abuse because of one fact. THERE KIDS! Theres 12-15 year olds with mod/admin and cant handle power. I've been saying it to a few people for a while...AGE LIMIT FOR mod and admin. But chances of them demoted the young people are slim. Thats just my 2 cents (or is it sence idc anyway)

btw jam and chute UR TO SOFT like they say to drugs and alcohol JUST SAY NO TO UNDERAGE KIDS. you have all these little kids bugging and asking for mod and admin when they dont deserve it just because they asked and there friends said they would make a good mod/admin and of course there friends would say they are.
  • Kira
  • Expert Boarder
Well Light, you are far more ruthless than a shinigami.

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3869

better than someone older banning sa;s/leaders
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:a trial mod abusing 15 years, 3 months ago #3874

i dont think u need an age limit most the ppl who come on are well children as u would say its just the idiotic kind shouldnt be mod or admin
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds