Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

*sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: *sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see

*sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see 15 years, 4 months ago #3703

Ok, So I was the only Cop and someone PMed me to \"Help them\", This was a request to lock them up in the Police Department to stop them from being murdered By the mob (There was like, 4 of them and a gundealer) and so I help him, Get the weapons Etc and I come outside to the sound of the door and BAM! there they are. So I try killing them (to No success) and getting Re-PMed by him, go Back to the PD (For some reason I spawned at regular Respawn) and by the time I'm there, He's dead. So I leave and go AFK for about a minute and then they do something again- can't remember what, So I witness it and warrant them, and they retreat to their hidey-hole, So I go there (Through the back way) and find out that they chose a place with a two-door corridor and I batter the doors and find out- There's an Elevator Door. No keypad. great. I run out and someone follows me so I shoot him Dead, then they try and kill me with another dude, So I kill him. Then they throw a grenade out. I dodge and Buyhealth, so then I stay away for a sec and try and listen what they were doing (to no avail) so I set up an RT camera (Not the greatest of Ideas, It was to look around the corner) so then I look up in chat and see something horrid- Limpy, the mobboss, was teleporting him and his troops INTO THE BASE. at this point I should mention that someone else decided to go Cop, and he's moaning that he can't get out. So he asks me to teleport him so that he can get out, So I teleport him a little while away and he decides to help- Somehow a citizen also got here (I've no idea why) and he decides to be cannon fodder or something. They both die and I dodge away to regain health and junk,and then they come out and suprise kill me. I go AFK for about five minutes (I'm pissed off) and now Limpy's complaining about me abusing. Well I start patrolling andfind a door labeled \"Mobboss HQ- TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT\", Totally not suspicious, RIGHT? so I go into it and find someone shoots at me. ZAP! taser'd. I arrest him and Bolt, and then go back in to find I get myself Shot, there are still 2 warranted people in there so I go back in and they kill me. Uggh. I go AFK again. and Find that Limpy's still bitching and says \"I never abused- You did. If you do it again you're kicked\" and \"I can demote get you demote you know\" to which I reply something like \"For what reason? You abused moreso than I did.\" and then I do something, I think I just stood on top of the Pwn Shop, and then I dunno what happened in between and I was kicked for the reason \"ABusing Powr\"

Please note that I did 90% of this with a Gamepad, so It was Difficult, and that this will purely be Biased against him and anything he says will be biased towards ME, So it'll be difficult to find the truth- But you can get the gist of it hopefully.
The topic has been locked.

Re:*sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see 15 years, 4 months ago #3704

Okay really you set everyone of us a warrant which is 5 of us and no one saw the kill.And the only reason I teleported my troops because you did the same.I kicked you because you randomly tazed me.And it aint supicious because u shouldn't come in a house that isn't yours thats y u get shot.That isn't a reason to taze me.Besides I warned you about 4 times to.And about that gate is because u randomly warrant us so i decided to defend myself with gates.I was putting keypads on it but u always came and killed me so I told you that, well be enough and i deleted gates.But u kept the warrants and I warned u 4 times to unwarrant me but u didnt listen.So u broke in and randomly tazed me.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:*sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see 15 years, 4 months ago #3707

And you didn't think that I was afk, Yeah?

Re:*sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see 15 years, 4 months ago #3708

Kicking is only to be used for spammers and prop concerning things kicking is the second highest to banning so treat kicking as something bad rather than the minor tazering, which is out of anger and that you can not do, i have seen this alot recently when roleplaying the mob people tend to teleport there gangsters and cops this is abusing and you can not do that its unfair. if you are warranted then that person can keep coming and coming to arrest you. What this basically is a mob Vs cops gone a little too far, and i will say limpy you do go a little over the top with rule abiding when you to bend the rules yourself. If you feel this is not right pm me thanks.

Jam
Fp Staff
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:*sigh* Abuse is the ONLY thing I see 15 years, 4 months ago #3710

yea dont kick anyone for anything but \"what jam sed\" blind them slap them slay them lol
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds