Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The last time

Re:The last time 15 years, 3 months ago #3628

The secruity gaurd should beable to disarm the weapon that the felen is holding. (That would be sweet)
Why can't we say P_layer_s on this site??
  • Blue_Dragon
  • Gold Boarder

Re:The last time 15 years, 3 months ago #3646

Maybe its better if security could knock people back (you could use them as bouncer also then) but disarming weapons gets abused to much i think people just go around disarming everyone lol xD
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:The last time 15 years, 3 months ago #3656

good ideas keep them coming!
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:The last time 15 years, 3 months ago #3711

Well i think these are kinda all the ideas the community (i think the community) wants to be added. If this is added i dont think we can ask for any more :>
Well maybe you can add a vortigaunt class i dunno would be cool to be a vortigaunt but seeing it might not have anything to do with our rp theme perhaps you could better leave the vorigaunt out.

Ow,and one last thing. Perhaps wipe all the monney away and start over and make a balanced economic plan. you know that the same amount of monney comes in and out (draining monney out of the game) and this is not the case on the rp server.
Those billions are never gonna get removed by the taxes/items you buy. Read my other posts i made in this topic about Monney,drugs etc. and you get the big picture.

Thanks for listening guys and taking these ideas in consideration.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 3 months ago by Zok.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds