Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick.

Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #354

This is not a report. This is a complaint.

Today, an average day in FP RP. Deadpool and Rick Roll owning all the trade doors and killing people for no reason and moderators refusing to take action.

I join the server and spawn dead duel to Deadpool. i refuse to purchase any doors, buy any druglabs or choose a class because he always ruins RP for me. Deadpool keeps killing me untill he has 30 kills and 3 deaths. When i show him his K/D ratio, he starts suiciding to cover it up.
After another 20 minutes of him hunting me, DJ Slick joins the server and puts a iron fence over the gunshop window (hometown) and |FP| Mookie kicks him for prop blocking(the prop was not blocking any player from getting to any part of the map). During this time Deadpool is making racial comments about British people having rotten teeth. DJ rejoins and continues to play fairly while deadpool keeps killing players for no reason.
Deadpool then gets Autokicked for DMing (Go and play HL2: DM) and all his doors are unowned and i take his old job as Mobboss. He rejoins immediatly after. I then access the Bank that he previously owned and walk through the double doors to the vault to find that Deadpool has prop blocked the vault preventing anyone from accessing his druglabs (i have a screenshot of this). I requested |FP| okie to come to me because i wanted to show him. The reply i got was no. I then get emoted for no reason by deadpool and then he aquires the mobboss position. I then ask mookie to follow me to the Bank. When we reach deadpools prop block Mookie refuses to take any action against deadpool because they are friends. I then decide to make this complaint and exit the game to make this forum post. I never retaliated to deadpool in any way, i did the mature thing of not getting revenge. I only join the RP server to play roleplay but this is impossible when deadpool and rick roll own the medics hospital when i am a medic trying to earn money through my class. But if the Moderators do not act on this then how am i meant to be a Friendly Player?

|FP| Lmaology
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #355

Sorry for the bad grammar, i had ovr. enabled and i did not realise.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #356

Ok
now im in your side
Dead-pool and
Rick-rool are rly bad rp is impsbel to play rp whim theem
i put ScreenSHots in the othet topic of my
and from some reson Mods refuses to do something
Not ShameLover No Biffjab(when he was Mod) no and all the mod
and imprtantli Mega he not kick yhem he help them
he thnik is SA when he play he prop blocking i tell him thet he prop block he tell me \" is ok i ask prmosam from dead pool\" Oo WTF
some 1 need to do something plz

Edit

Pics from today mornig (now) of prop block and rick own the hospital (and hewas gun dealer)

• vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by vodka.

Re:Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #362

Sick of the fucking whining on this forum.
If a moderator refused to kick them it was not a serious enough offense, clearly.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #366

Biff, you miss the point. I join the server to play RP, and if i can't play RP then i have to report it otherwise chute is just spending money for kids to mess around o his server. It's just not fair on the players that contribute to the community.

Here is the screenshot.

Attachments:
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #453

may i ask did the mod ATLEAST move the props out of the way or remove them or did he jut leave them there cuz they were m8s??
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!

Re:Dead-Pool prop block and Mookie refuses to kick. 15 years, 9 months ago #454

One thing I have learned just to deal with, with this server is that You have to deal with the horrible admins, There are a LOT of admins that if it's just them in the server, they will go no clip around, get a sniper pick people off, No clip out of jail when they are arrested Kick people for no reason, and Not Kick or Ban People when it is Necessary to do so, But The reason I stay at this server is because there are a LOT of good admins, the Good admins don't see any of this bull shit that goes on, because the bad ones hide it...

I personally think you guys should start cracking down on the bad admins, I know this post was more about admins then it was prop blocking, but all this nonsense wouldn't go on if all admins were good admins.
  • Shifty
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds