Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!!

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!! 15 years, 5 months ago #3241

Money not that big of a deal anymore but weapons and chutes other mods are needed.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!! 15 years, 5 months ago #3263

bring back the dark rp with the money printers and without the money. I´m a good money printer search unit!
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!! 15 years, 5 months ago #3270

i wanted to c them money printers but i wasnt online wen u had um -( and in all fairness money is a bit of a deal for the new ppl joining not for us no but for ppl joining

i think you need more global mods not just for admins and mods ones that will make it funner maybe add a garage salesman -D selling cars
  • Siblin
  • Platinum Boarder
Number 1 community, guess what im in it!
Last Edit: 15 years, 5 months ago by Siblin.

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 5 months ago #3280

I liked the money printers also but make it that they get destroyed when you leave the server otherwise it gets abused and maybe take away the monney again i noticed alot of rp on the server and i also had more fun making monney i even rped my cop better by handing out small tickets etc. and if someone didnt pay i would make a reminder in one of my archives and post it to his house . And thats the rp server for right? rp.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 5 months ago #3288

Zok i love your ideas but people wont roleplay like that. Some will,
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds