Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!!

Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3189

Well Chute had bunch of mods on rp that are now gone. He had the I rifle, flamethrower, para, elites, krieg, aug, the druglabs that give u alot of money, cse weapons instead of the regular gmod ones. And the list goes on. But, main idea here is WE NEED THEM back. It is what made FP rp, the FP rp it was. It was so differnet then other servers it was great. But now they are all gone. So PLZ add them back in. It is great and everyone misses them. Plz take action. WE NEED THEM ASAP!

mr fist
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3190

anyway yah, kinda suckin right now, liked thsi clan but its......gone na diff road then me, honestly, i was just waitin to be kicked out of the clan, or leav my self from all of this BULLSHIT. lol but yah JOIN THIS BETTA CLAN IT WILL HAVE SAME ADMINS (MOSTLY) SAME MODS (MOSTLY) SAME SA (MOSTLY) and better leaders with better servers =). elite3xecution.9.forumer.com/
Site just got up, get some users on there and ill do more, lol, this is kinda maybe FP, redone. better. funner. AND NO MORE BULLSHIT AND FAGS. preety much anyone is welcome expect for psycow and vista =), dont want the taint on my clan. server will be up on about thursday or friday, of course DARK RP, then we will be setting a cake__script__ one up. military __style__ i think not sure. aircraft etc, anyway COME it WILL BE FUN,ORGANIZED, AND NU DRAMA. Need 1 more leader as well, ask me on steam and i will consider. all are welcome in E³ (E3) but vista and psycow =)

YES FP IS FAILING GUYS, ALL THE GOOD STUFF IS GONE ALONG WITH THE GOOD PLAYERS. COME TO MY CLAN WE TAKE IN OUR PLAYERS OPPIONIONS ENSTEAD OF IGNORE THEM. OR DONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3191

Plz ignore poison's post no offense poison tryin 2 get a main idea goin not an argument.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3192

Lmao wow you are an asshole poison,anyways yes chuteuk we need the ignition rifle and all the other guns like augs and kriegs now we have crappy guns.We well really apperciate it if u do or any one who can change things in server
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3193

You know what I REALLY hate about the update?

The fact that my millions of dollars are gone.
  • Failcake
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3200

Yes the things should be brought back, all except the i-rifle and the flamethrower.
They suck the performance, and are just used to piss other players off.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3213

I havent been online to see whats going on but.
Just bring back things that were removed.
But some things can be let out maybe heres my list.

1.Bring back monney? well its kinda weird not having so much monney but it makes rp better (and it is still a rp server right?)

2.Bring back flamethrower? If its possible rather not it lags the shit out of alot of players and makes them crash

3.Bring back ignition rifle? Well its not really necessary i mean if someone prop blocks these days they get kicked in a instance and the props will get removed. and they make performance less atractive also.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3224

I know at least add the AUGs,kriegs,and nades back.
  • FP Limpy
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3231

There must be some kind of problem with the server, as soon as i can get back on steam (Monday ) ill fix it

EDIT: yes i also just found the backups of rp wallet data and salaries
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Chuteuk.

Re:Chutes mods in the new update. WE NEED THEM!!!!!!! 15 years, 6 months ago #3235

I Totally agree with Jaydix im less bored now on the server seeing im allways trying to earn monney. and enable hunger its great for rp and fun.
  • Zok
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 6 months ago by Zok.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds