• Page:

TOPIC: Few Things

Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #315

Hii i have few Thnigs to say abuot some ppl and stuff

First

|FP| Megamadgamer
ok we play in Downtown and i was MobBoss He was Gundealer
As mobboss i can lockpick place and kill ppl for still gun
so i lock pick his store kill him and serch for Gun in the momant i did it he crash me (whit some coomand)
in the friend he say

|FP| vodka: OMG U MAKE ME CRASH
|FP| megamadgamer: u steal

plz demate him this is not good mod

more things

Dead-Pool

The player Dead-Pool Brake Nlr
he kill me 5 time no reson all the time when i got respawn
He prop block me
And prop Spam
And prop Dm and Random Dm
i bulid office next to bank andd look waht he did

Pics

Propblock+PropSpam
he block my office whit his huge things

And The Lest BiffJab

Prop Block
Random Kill
Spawn Npc to gurde his place
vote Deamote for no reson

And Zenoxe+Biffjab Tg+admin Abuse
look the nive car of biff
pics

Prop Block

Npc

Biff Car

Random deamte

Random dm

More something very important abuot Jaydix

Jaydix The best Admin ever!!!!!
Rock on

more something some pic from today
whit Dead pool
Play dm
some 1 Spam
and more some 1 Random dm

• vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by vodka.
The topic has been locked.

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #316

Yeah vodka is so right, they abuse, they think they are the kings on the server and they think they can make everything, because they have a moderator status Oo plz stop this guys and the server will be fair...

PS: They dont play like a normal rp gamer...
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by kycro.

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #317

Straight away this topic made me laugh , nothing but bollox here.
First things first , the screenshots prove nothings , me saying \"im gonna cut you\" is from a youtube movie , I say it to everyone , \"im gonna smack you\" \"im gonna shoot you\" \"im gonna keel you\" , their all from the same movie.
Next the demotion of Vodka in the other screenshot clearly has no proof that its abuse , i did not say there , I want mob boss , im going to demote Vodka , so once again the screenshot is useless.
The turret in front of the door screenshot , it was there for a reason , the reason being you were placing BIFF GAY all over my walls and posting little letters through my door saying \"Biffgay\"
My favourite the \"Prop block\" photo , its a fading door , the button is below those command boxes and at the side of my bar , Kirrimir and Jaydix will know about that one. And before you say , I cant see it , its coloured with the material vollight0001
The quote Vodka : \" you make me crash \" no one makes you crash the lack of a decent pc makes you crash , in my entire time of online gameplay i have met just 2 people who can hack into someone and make them crash - needless to say they would not do it on tap , that would just get them caught. If someone wanted to hack you they would do it properly.

Now onto the mistakes you have made in the past :
Kycro - I have seen you demote Saber , just because the last gundealer slot had been taken , other than that I have avoided you.
Vodka - I have read your racist remarks about me ( calling me a Nazi ), the stars of david you plastered around the server , the amount of times you have crashed the server , just because you wanted to kill me. How you spam the microphone causing lag , saying \" COAR \" and last time I checked , you were chums with Dead Pool. Which shows that when you dont get your own way , you come crying to the admins and attempt to manipulate them. You swear yourself , you randomly dm , you say alot of 'shit', and you impersonate the admins.

Heres an idea Vodka , why dont you stop bitching about other players faults / disputes and start sorting yourself out , this is possibly the lamest member of FP i have ever met , hes the reason i left the other day , the reasons the server crashs so frequently and possibly the reason why i spend half my time making everyone happy , cleaning up the blood and bullets.
|FP| Biffjab - Peace out
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #319

first
how i write wht rope biff gay? im not mod
i write Biffjay in paper cuz i kill me all the time no reson
i say shit when u kill me no reson all the time
in the ATM u say\"i will cut u\" u try to \"cut\" me whit knife
u can see in the pic the red things
all admins thet u think thet r u friends say \"shit\" Ho i hate him\" when u join the server
the rope not crash this your laser and lihgt
i do star david only in the place i own
yestraday i own the bar u like i was afk when i back i saw u poot nerw doors (whit jaydix(sry jay))
u bulid ther door whit code in the place thet i own
u teleport me out from my place
u own my place whit admin
alot of time u slay me cuz i kill u
u doing thet for alot of ppl
i call u nazi cuz u shoot on my star david
u r deamte ppl for the job
u demate me like 10 time for the mobboss
and more 20 time no reson cuz u now like me as medic as gundealer as gangster as cock u tey to deamte me whn i was citizen
Duh!
alot alot of ppl hate u
in the atm u join server ppl Dc
ppl from my friend send me msg \"I cant play BiffJab is play Dm i will back later\" and things like thet
u rant me 66 time gay rant NO FUCKING RESON
u try to put jaydix (love u ) agens me alot of time

u use admin abuse to teleport your self to my drugz hide out and put dnimate 1 time and 1 time to shoot ithem
u kill ppl whit the Mod loadOut

today we did vote if u need to demate and 7 ppl vote yes and in the server was 10
u was in the server
morew vote if u need to deamte and i need to be mod again u was need to deamte
ppl hate u
u use your admin when no Sa and A in the server
u kick ppl no reson u shoot ppl no reson
your way to tell ppl to go is shoot them in the pace whit gun
when ppl want to in your bar and thet prees the button and u dont want thy in u shhot them whit turret and laser
alot of time jaydix send me msg to tll u to tamove the light cuz u make crash
when u play werver crash evry 2H to day we play all mornig whit out u server wany on 6h
and 10 ppl was in theserver
when u in the server your \"mafia\" and u make make dm ALOT DM

u have ALOT TO SAY but i dont want spend my time and the teader time

Vodka Out
  • vodka
  • Junior Boarder

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #320

I shoot apon the star of david ahhahahahahhaha , im not a racist unlike yourself. The picture of the turrets was taken during your reign of moderator.
Ive heard enough from this guy and I'm board of talking to a bitch ( whiner ), so this is all im going to say to him , the evidence is there , take your actions , but one last thing , get out of Jaydix's arse , one minute you say you like him , the next minute its sorry jaydix , and guess what , the only reason your doing this is so he will make you mod again. Manipulative Behavoir once again.
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

“Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold...” ~ Bob Marley
"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets we shall never surrender!" ~ Winston Chuchill
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by Biffjab.

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #321

You still make me laugh vodka!

Those pictures don't prove anything, remember one thing also...
You were the one who was abusing Admin powers and you got demoted...
After like a day or two!
You can't say anything about admin abuse!
You're the worst abuser!

Lol, didn't you like my death mobile?
I thought it was nice =P

Also I remember taking the lasers off the car...
Because Biff didn't want them on the car.
You didn't take a picture of that did you?
  • ZenoX
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #325

ok look u r ABUSE
in the lset 1h when we was in HomeTown i own the Bar
in first secont i in the Bar boom Random kill me no reson
u ask jay ramove the door probbly in the friends and in he game he say no
u make dnamte in my place and put buttons and give ppl to press them
and blame them on my kill

in downtown i in some place and u try to lock me in whit door fromm the Stool Door

u r bad rp

i knife u. u slay me
this is not rp
zen knfie u and run and i was next to u . u slay me. u slay me and say \"oops i thing u have gun\" and i dont was next to u
THIS IS NOT RP

Zen i heepy u Laugh
and i say soory to jay cuz i tell thet he did bad thing ^^ but we good now me and him
some pics

• vodka
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 9 months ago by vodka.

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #326

AHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA
Anyway vod , that was the final from me , my moderator has been removed , nothing to worry about now , although i must say , you brought all that on yourself , with your bitchyness. Each slaying was in fact because of your attemptive dm'ing. And the buttons where just my way of getting you back for that... \"HATE BIFF WANT TO BE VS HIM? PM ME WE KILL HIM TOGEHTER\"
  • Biffjab
  • Gold Boarder

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #327

'lol death car' and 'im going to cut you' made me laugh lol. I support on Dead-pool though.
  • Lmaology
  • Senior Boarder

Re:Few Things 15 years, 9 months ago #328

Biffjab and Vodka, can we please end this hatred, this is supposed to be Friendly Players! Can we please just be nice and forget about this.

I think its time we all just made up, and play some rp!
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds