Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CHAOS RULE

CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2857

Im afraid to say without chuteuk I feel this crumble Ive noticed today a bit

CAOTIC the rp server wich was REALY anyoing spamming npcs , random DM, spammers , crowbars

These are some of the facts I noticed on it but it isnt all Im afraid that MANY problems accorrued in the server

1-Standard players are not allowed to veichles
2- One drug lab [tat is good]
3-Too many admins Ive seen hell and came back And I hate it

I MEAN ADMIN TESTING WEEK?????!!!!Who the idiot to come up with that I MEAN ARG

I FEAR THIS WILL BE THE FUTURE OF THE FP RP SERVER
Attachments:
  • Profetitus
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 15 years, 5 months ago by Profetitus.

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2859

wtf was wrong with the admin testing. All the admins who passed were good admins i was the best XD. I think ther should be admin testings some times they show if u r abusive =D
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2860

Well pro your a hypercrit not so long ago you spammed the server and crashed it and then left fp for a while now you come back demanding things...please its all in hand dont worry its going to be taken care of.
  • Jam
  • Platinum Boarder

**Real-Time Gamers Owner**

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2861

speaks the man without a plan

Jam we need to take this into to action NOW i am not kiding THE SERVER IS RUNNING WILD

I fear the organazation will crumble and will not last long IF WE DÕ NOT TAKE ACTION we must show the founder Chuteuk that we can manage without him

But are we doing that????NO! People get random Admin and abuse of it

And if people say I abused THEN YES I AM ABUSER but i have seen my past mistakes and I am sorry I am not abuser anymore
I take and give you take my something I give you something

But Lets see how Jam goes with it

PS: I did not left Like chute he went to the University but I did not I stoped playing Rp for a bit and gone to singleplayer and made some \"stuff\" improved my posing , imporved my driving , improved my tool gun ability

And other stuff
  • Profetitus
  • Senior Boarder

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2862

dude chill u come on the server and cry cuz u r satndard player: I FEEL NAKED WITHOUT MY MOD. XD u really think being an asshole will help
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2863

I did say that And yes I do but I DID not deserve it people gave me a chance a lost it now this is my chance

Even without my mod I try to help the people , listen etc
  • Profetitus
  • Senior Boarder

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2864

Now i say how can standards help ppl and i say 2 HOW THE HELL CAN U HELP IF UR WHINING: I FEEL NAKED WITHOUT MY MOD. We know that u dont have to help us finding that out just wait like all the others did
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2865

I like to put the crowd in a mood ask any of my friends I play with my friends on xbox 360

I was tell a joke about something

Like the parasite when appears on halo 3 I go like

No dont eat my brains

or

T-bag , t-bag , t-bag

Ps; you realy think waiting is the answer did that made us a weak country? Waiting? WE BE DEAD BEFOURE IT, like i sed take the actions NOW
  • Profetitus
  • Senior Boarder

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2866

Gannsi, the only thing you can´t do as Standard Player is stop abusers. But \"normal\" people will have some respect and hear what you say. So why you can´t help other people as Standard? Or just can´t wait to abuse again?
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:CHAOS RULE 15 years, 5 months ago #2867

-.- that was so gay man XDXDXD
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds