Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CHAOS

CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2847

OK WTF IS GOING ON IN THE FPRP SERVER. I joined the server today and i was mod. Progamer told me nearly all got demoted and everyone r talking bout good old days. Many mods abusing some admins 2 on the server. WE HAVE 2 DO SOMETHING BEFORE THIS CLAN DIES!!!!! Im not joking here this aint just some clan this is the best steam clan. If u wanna do some changes here on the server and stop the chaos the reply here SA plz read dis and admins. What i say is MODS WILL NOT HAVE TOOLGUN THEY ONLY USE IT 4 DEFENCE IN GUNSTORE!!!!

p.s. GANNSI ROCKS
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2848

hey, the server just have a old backup. Just give the people the ranks back, i would say that´s the best way.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2849

YEA!! FP CANT DIE WHEN I GET ADMIN!! xD

lololololololoolololol

But really Leaders do something why everyone says FP is gonna die. Whats happening! Why Blue, Siblin and Kira left! (they really left?) HUH!?! IM GOING CRAZY! whatever tell everything.

*end*

Ps: ProGamer rocks more
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2850

[=
  • Cairneylad
  • Fresh Boarder
"The Path Is not what you seek But what u find"-Dylan/cairneylad

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2851

if you were demoted it was for a reason, alot are getting demoted 1 rank today ALOT, most of FP
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2852

no dude it was that many ppl got demoted not just me read what i say dude.
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
OMFG MINUS 30 KARMA I HAVE THE RECORD THANK U ALL THAT GAVE ME BAD RATINGS :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2870

kycro wrote:
hey, the server just have a old backup. Just give the people the ranks back, i would say that´s the best way.

can´t read ??
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2873

no i dont have my glasses of course i can read. I just dont like to take advise to a guy that failed a simple admin test
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2876

The rules of admin tests are shit, and don´t forget your respect I´m in the clan over a half year. So have a little bit respect. Cause when i would report every shit i see from you on the old server then you would stay as Standard player a long time. Just to let you now, i saved it all in screenshots and there was other players who seen all your shit too. So don´t think just cause you passed an unusable Admin test that you are worth more than others.
  • kycro
  • Gold Boarder

Re:CHAOS 15 years, 6 months ago #2879

u have pics of my shit. leave my toilet alone. Ok u have pics let me see them dude and i dindt pass cuz of respect man and i dont think im better than u i just think abusers should not be admin
  • Gannsi
  • Platinum Boarder
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds