Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Spam Kicker

Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2606

This has been a question I was going to ask but forgot but it just dawned on me. On Topic - Why dosen't the RP server have The Automatic Spam kicker like on the build. It would work even better on rp. I like it because it kicks the spammer automatically and removes their props. On rp someone spams you normaly can't ban them because within the time it takes to type !kick \"theirname\" or !ban \"theirname\" the server is already crashed. This is deffinitly needed for RP!

Please add Chute
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2612

well for one, sometimes if your useing like paint on a toolgun ive noticed its spaming on the auto kick spam servres and that dont work, and 2 people may need to spawn a bunch of props and then set them up and dont ban for prop spam enless they are trying to crash the server and your sure of it, sometimes its just little bitty props like the money prop
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O

Re:Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2628

yeh i agree lol

I do agree but if anyone can tell me what the above post is a reference too then you win 1 mill on the RP
  • Slashcross
  • Platinum Boarder
Was Previously
|FP| Admin

LOOK AT MAH AWSOME CONNECTION

Re:Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2638

NO WAY! You adv dupe a house then the spam kicker comes along then you dupe it and your kicked! It sucks on the build server aswell.
  • Mintin
  • Platinum Boarder
The Original '08 Crew

Chute, Ash, Gunkz, Vistash, Jaydix, Biffjab, Vodka, Slashcross, Siblin, Blue Dragon, Jam, Awouk, Gannsi, Mr Fist, Sarr, Zok, Kirkjoak, Luke, Trist, Kira, Zenox, Pepper, Kirrimir, Psyc0w, skippy, Cok3, Milktree, Biotech, TheScottishFag, Lmaology, Boobiez, Alex, kycro, Scawn, BYAKIRA, Limpy (Assassin), Garrysbam, Carbin, Yougo, RICK ROLL, DEAD POOL, Mookie, Poison, Profetitus, Ritave, Failcake, Progamer, Blah, Keenan, Lutamel, Mynamesucks, Chris, Scorpio, Max, Kepling, Coltom, Billi, Joshua0Driscoll, Tuvan, Puma, Zynko.

Re:Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2644

actually no. it only kicks u if u spawn props fast individually or use the tool gun 2 fast.
  • mrfist9
  • Expert Boarder
mr fist
Don't be hatin!
When the pin is pulled Mr. Grenade is not your friend!
Life is like a box of Ammunition.

Re:Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2650

No! Actually we should remove spam kicker from build server too! 2 words : IT SUX
  • ProGamer
  • Platinum Boarder

Re:Spam Kicker 15 years, 6 months ago #2655

lol yah i agree no spam kicker, just check the logs like everytime you get a bit of lag logs as in console, and if someone is spaming MAKE SURE YOU SEE THE PROP THERE SPAMING. if its something little dont ban, if its something big kick for a period of time, not perma
  • Poison
  • Gold Boarder
o.O
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds