Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

FP's Most Rule-abiding player
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: FP's Most Rule-abiding player

Re: FP's Most Rule-abiding player 2 years, 9 months ago #237843

Chris K. wrote:
Hey everyone, your favorite minge is back. Finally figured out that usernames are case sensitive.

Jesus fucking Christ - looking back I can't believe the dumb shit I've said/done. I suppose you can't expect much from a 12 year old. I'm surprised how loose everyone was with my minge shit, you should've banned straight after my first member application post-haribo altercation. I must say though, FP was one of my favorite times of my early gaming childhood.

Back to business - I tried hopping on the Gmod server (my new main - my 18 other alts are banned) for shits sake and to live the glory days of plant camping, but it seems some DarkRP commands are broken. For nostalgia sakes, @EMP you tryna take some bribes to lemme help out and patch some shit up and/or contribute some code?

Real talk, I've seen some other posts and I'm totally game to reviving FP in the slightest bit. I promise I'm not a faggot anymore, we've all grown up

Shout out to ggboyswag, OG true homie.

welcome back?
  • Red.
  • Fresh Boarder

★ ZARP Deathrun Server Owner ★

Discord: KriZ#0001
Minecraft: RedisPerfect

Re: FP's Most Rule-abiding player 2 years, 7 months ago #237860

is it a requirement that zarp admins register here just to not understand whats going on or what
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jochs

Re: FP's Most Rule-abiding player 2 years, 7 months ago #237861

Massive_Pwnzor wrote:
is it a requirement that zarp admins register here just to not understand whats going on or what

no but it makes you hip
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds