Username Password: Remember me

Dizzle - Promotion Application - Roleplay
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dizzle - Promotion Application - Roleplay

Dizzle - Promotion Application - Roleplay 6 years, 11 months ago #236182

Steam Name: ✪Dizzle✪

Current Position: Member

Current Gametracker Profile: www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.fri...layers/?query=Dizzle (Most of my accounts but the one I am using is a new one so it don't have all my hours on it)

How long have you had this position: a few months

Why you deserve a promotion: I feel like I deserve a promotion as I am committed to the server as well as active on it as much as I can be.
Whenever someone has a F1 problem I try and respond to it as quick as I can and deal with it accordingly. I feel I have proven to be trusted with powers and know how to use them and when to use them correctly to help make the server a better experience for everyone
If I see a new player to the server I try to help them out as I would love for FP to be back where it was back in the good ol days.

- Dizzle
  • Dizzlee
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Jake The Dog
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Dizzlee.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Dizzle - Promotion Application - Roleplay 6 years, 11 months ago #236188

Thanks for applying for a promotion at Friendly Players DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your promotion.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your promotion and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve activity. 

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds