steamcommunity.com/id/MageJamy/

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/MageJamy/play...lyplayers.com:27015/

I am From:
England

Member of the Steam Group?:
Yes

Time spent on the server:
Unsure how long (says 17 minutes) But i am fairly surn its 2-4 hours (i am going to play a lot more)

Time spent in FP:
A few weeks (I joined when the zarp servers were down)

Do you use a Microphone?:
Yes, I am quit often on teamspeak

Why You?:
I joined and actually played today and i was instantly greeted by 2 members of the lead team they helped me get set up and taught me how to play and gave me some cool stuff it just seems like a staff team i want to be part of and after the "fp reboot update i expect more players so i really want to help players like they did to me
  • JeppePort
  • Junior Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hulubalu. Reason: Fixed Gametracker profile
The topic has been locked.

Re: MageJamy - Member Application - Roleplay 6 years, 11 months ago #236187

Thanks for applying for staff at Friendly Players DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the FP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something.

Friendly Players DarkRP Staff Meeting – Saturday 5PM EST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the FP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.friendlyplayers.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JeppePort
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds