Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application

Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236066

Steam Name:
|FP| Felix

Current Position:
Super Admin

Current Gametracker Profile:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CFP%7C%20Fe...lyplayers.com:27015/

How long have you had this position?
3 years.

Why you deserve a promotion:

First and foremost I’d like to talk about my past.
There is no doubt about the fact that I have always taken my job as a staff member seriously. I’ve always wanted the best for FP, and I still do. But it’s no secret that I as a staff member was behaving immature from time to time, and sometimes I would step over the line. Not in an abusive way, but more in a matter of maturity. I was one of the oldest staff members, yet I was probably also one of the most immature ones, and I did have my bad days. Those days are over. Obviously there should & will be jokes & laughs, but in a more proper and right way. I am not going to make up excuses for my past behavior and way of acting, I just hope that you will trust my word when I say that I have grown to know & understand the responsibility that comes with the rank, & how I should be a good role model to not only the other staff, but the players on the server. I have no other desire than to go forward as a good role model.
I have gotten a much clearer look at how a high-ranked staff member should act & behave towards others.

I have only shown that I am a loyal & dedicated player, having been a part of FP for over 5 years. I have had staff on several servers on FP & Zarp, and I have had powers on both the Friendlyplayer forums, and the Teamspeak.

I administrated the DarkRP server in its prime time, where there would be 40+ daily players. That shows both my dedication, & my experience in administrating a server. I am known in the community, I have only shown how dedicated I am to this community, by returning to the community this week, after 2 years of it being inactive. I do my best to stay on the server for a couple of hours every day, even if there are only a few players online, to help boost the server rank, the average players, and to make the server look alive. I want FP to stay alive, and I will do my part to make it so.

Seeing the server starting to rise again and hearing that the update is close, makes me very happy. Last weekend I already saw completely new players joining, talking in OOC, and some of them were on the server for several hours. The server had a huge success in players last weekend, hitting almost 30 players straight off. If the community continues to do their best to stay active on the server, I believe we will be seeing 30+ players a lot more often.

My goal is to have the new players stay on the server. And with the Head Admin rank that is one of the many benefits I will get. I have had in mind to host events, and fun scenarios on the server, giving these players a strong will to join the server again, and maybe even bring a friend or 2.

I, not only as staff member, but generally as a member of the FP community, do my best to talk to the new players, making them feel like they are a part of the community, giving them a good first time on the server. I do my absolute best in keeping an overview of what’s going on on the server, so that everyone has a good time. I am active in the chat, making the server feel active & alive, by talking to the players.

The Head Admin rank in my eyes, is not just a “promotion.” It is the highest rank a player can achieve, and it comes with great responsibility and respect. I believe I am well suited, and ready for that rank.

I believe I am ready because of the following reasons.
I do my best to keep a positive attitude around others, and I do my best to keep my reputation good around the players in the community. I personally think I treat others respectfully. I enjoy, and have always enjoyed helping others, solving situations so that both parts end up as friends when the situation is handled. I have years of experience with the Super Admin role, I know the responsibility the rank comes with, I know how to handle the powers, and I know the requirements that are expected of you. I am a leader-type person, and I am capable of making decisions a Head Admin encounter. I believe myself to be a mature & professional staff member, and I find myself fit perfectly for the Head Admin rank.

Another thing I want to get into is me being European. The majority of the staff team is American, even the current Head Admins & most of the Super admins. When I am online & playing, the American staff is sleeping. I believe that it would be a good addition to the Head Admin team having a European. It opens up the opportunity to get ahold of a Head Admin in most hours of the day. With the update being close, I feel that it is needed, and that is one of the reasons for me applying this early. I recently got a new job that will give me more spare time, which I intend to invest into FP, so I am going to be available during most of the day.

Some of you may think this is an unnecessary application, and that this is too early. But considering the “boost” FP has gotten over this week, I believe the server is going to be up and running in no time. I hope that even though the activity on the server is low, that you will still consider me as a Head Admin, as I believe I deserve this promotion not only because it is needed, but because of my loyalty to FP, and my dedication.

Thank you for reading, feel free to leave any opinions, as it would be appreciated.

- Felix Wesker/Hulubalu
  • Hulubalu
  • Forum Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • Felix Wesker
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Last Edit: 6 years, 12 months ago by Hulubalu.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

Re: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236067

+Support, Friendly & charismatic, actually plays on the server and always does a good job, a very nice candidate overall.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 12 months ago by Hellsdevil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hulubalu

Re: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236078

I think getting Head Admin will definitely help the 4 people that play.
  • Granny
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP

Re: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236079

You cannot deny a legend

Re: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236081

Granny wrote:

state the problem but not work on the solution, gj u toxic guy
  • Billy Jones
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • I dont know what to put here...

Re: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236082

Billy Jones wrote:
Granny wrote:

state the problem but not work on the solution, gj u toxic guy

shots fired

Re: Felix/Hulubalu - Head Admin Promotion Application 6 years, 12 months ago #236092

Thanks for applying for staff at Friendly Players DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the FP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

Friendly Players DarkRP Staff Meeting – TBC Please watch the forums for more details

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the FP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.friendlyplayers.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Ella
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=

Last Edit: 6 years, 12 months ago by Ella.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds