[ROLEPLAY] Suggestions
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions

Re: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions 6 years, 11 months ago #236083

Haytham wrote:
Suggestion: Removal of inactive "cheat" gangs

Links (Addons etc.): N/A

Details/Information: Remove the inactive gangs that has "cheated" money and upgrades (/setmoney).

Everett Industries should (imo) stay as it's pretty much the elite nation with a new name, however the 500mil should be removed imo.

Potential Issues: N/A

I wanna point out that the "illuminati" gang is not inactive, I was playing last night And i am the "co-owner" of that gang

Re: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions 6 years, 11 months ago #236124

Suggestion one: Merge stats

Details/Information: Add a command that would merge our xp from before the reset reset with our current xp, DO NOT merge the money though as it would break the economy.

Potential Issues: merging the money from before the reset would just break the economy

--

Suggestion two: Maxed plants leaderboards

Details/Information: Reintroduce the maxed plants leaderboard from back in the day, would add more competition and would be cool to see who has based the most

• Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • MrJ0K3RZ: you are the definition of autism
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hellsdevil.

Re: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions 6 years, 11 months ago #236126

Haytham wrote:

Potential Issues: merging the money from before the reset would just break the economy

more like so you can stay richest :^))

Also bringing back old stats won't really change much imo & the effort that'd need to be made just to do it, wew. It opens up a new world of exploits if done incorrectly too

Old stuff like maxed plant leaderboard is probably outdated & would need a polish further, setting back the reboot

Good ideas but not much point doing them unless the reboot is a different server to current where we keep stats
  • x0m
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil

Re: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions 6 years, 11 months ago #236127

meggerman99 wrote:
Haytham wrote:

more like so you can stay richest :^))

Also bringing back old stats won't really change much imo & the effort that'd need to be made just to do it, wew. It opens up a new world of exploits if done incorrectly too

Old stuff like maxed plant leaderboard is probably outdated & would need a polish further, setting back the reboot

Good ideas but not much point doing them unless the reboot is a different server to current where we keep stats

Agreed, to be honest I don't even want the stat merge, I only suggested it as some other members has asked for it but never made a "real" suggestion about it.

The maxed plants leaderboard could probably be coded by Kittai though as he's not working on the reboot (As far as I'm aware). Otherwise maybe it could be something for the reboot.

And to be honest, I'm just suggesting so there's things to be discussed in the meetings and to bring more activity to the forums.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member

FP Community Ambassador

Re: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions 6 years, 11 months ago #236282

Suggestion: Add suits to Mob Boss

Details/Information: Make it so you can use suit upgrades as mob boss, such as Suited up, suited up 2.0 and grim reaper.

---

Suggestion: Lock and Key 2.0

Details/Information: Add another gang upgrade which increases the lockpicking speed

• Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member

FP Community Ambassador
Last Edit: 6 years, 11 months ago by Hellsdevil.

Re: [ROLEPLAY] Suggestions 6 years, 10 months ago #236421

Suggestion: Buff Mad cow weapons

Details/Information:

- Increase the fire rate of weapons such as assault rifles and smgs/lmgs, as well as reducing the insane recoil that they have. This makes these weapons more useful and gives players a variety of weapons to choose from when raiding or defending their base instead of using the awp or shotguns.
- Increase .357 Magnum, Deagle and Crossbow damage to have the power of 1 hit kill capabilities on headshots. Since these weapons are much harder to kill with, giving them a buff will mean they also become an option in raiding as it will be more rewarding and requires skill to use these.

Potential Issues: Some weapons may become overpowered after receiving buffs. Meaning other weapons may be underused once again.
  • Crocodile
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hellsdevil
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds