Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Vihiper's Admin Application (28 april, 2017)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Vihiper's Admin Application (28 april, 2017)

Vihiper's Admin Application (28 april, 2017) 6 years, 11 months ago #236033

Steam Name: |FP| Vihi

Current Position: (Was Administrator but got moved to Moderator)

How long have you had this position: Admin = Over a year. Mod = 1 day.

Why should I be given a promotion? I am back and have in mind to be very active again, I am a friendly and helpful staff member. Whenever there's a F1 admin situation I try to get it as soon as possible, I try to stay on the server atleast 3+ hours per day, and I'm always looking to do my best as a player and staff member. I think I have proven to the community in my previous playtime as a staff member that I can handle and use well my powers well and with responsability. I'm ready to take the next step again, specially since I had previous experience being an admin. I always took my job as a staff member very seriously and I'm always trying to do my best.
Thank you for reading and I hope it's taken in consideration.

Power Usage from my understanding:

1. Ban: Issued in special occasions with the respective ban timer where the player is either massive RDMing, constantly disrespecting the rules after inumerous ammount of warnings, attempting to purposely crash the server, etc.

2. Spectate: Used in special occasions, as an example if the player has been reported for doing something, sounds suspicious but there's no valid proof for it.

3. Unban: Issued on approval of unban requests by someone who got banned by me, or if another administrator that banned a player requests me to do so.

4. Jail: From my understanding it's the same thing as freeze, as a basic punishment for RDMing, where the player still has the punishment but can move around.
  • Vihiper
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

http://prntscr.com/bap2m2
http://prntscr.com/bap2f3
The topic has been locked.

Re: Vihiper's Admin Application (28 april, 2017) 6 years, 11 months ago #236045

Thanks for applying for staff at Friendly Players DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to wait a little longer before applying for promotion. Good luck!

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting FP!
  • Chuteuk
  • Site Administrator
  • Diamond VIP
  • Ambassador />
					</li>

<li class=
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds