Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: What happened?

Re: What happened? 7 years ago #235840

Blitzkrieg_HOSS wrote:
From what I could tell is that raids and takeovers were the main things to do on the server, which probably helped greatly in its downfall. Rarely did I ever see any peaceful/passive types of gameplay. I personally, had the most when I RPed as a DJ or built treehouses and boats as a hobo, though a fair amount of the time I would get raided and have my creations be destroyed by a gangster or SWAT. It also didn't help the server when item and progression resets happened.

There was tons of banter happening all around. The newer people probably hard a harder time having fun but all the older nuts had friends and you'd always do some fun shit.

Me, Ratpoppin, Pablo and others would always love driving the cars around and just messing around/doing shit other than selling plants in the warehouse. I ended up joining Oakleys, Townsends and settled on Harpers till I felt that I was known enough to just chill out by myself. At this point I had the most fun, flying around and just being present was enough in it's own to have lots of fun.

& I agree that the reboot made the majority of older people die out. Plus around that time a lot of people were leaving anyway for college/uni
  • Godfrey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: What happened? 6 years, 11 months ago #236203

The unbreachable yellow warehouse. You guys probably had the best fortified base on the server for quite some time and I was always tilted as a cop when I would just get shot in front of the door of the warehouse. Shit was bants
  • 2fast4u
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: What happened? 6 years, 11 months ago #236204

Kargiish wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Friendly Players is the longest running Garry's Mod community in existence. We're so proud of how long it's been running and we're exciting to reboot everyone's favourite server with the Reboot Update. Look forwards not backwards!

If you really wanted to update FPRP then you would have done so long ago. This community is runned by the players, not by you or any of your high position followers. For 3 god damn year have people constantly been trying to get the community going again, but haven't been able to because a certain group is not capable of keeping their promises.
Doesn't matter if you've ran the show for years, at least half of those years the server has had less than 10 players on daily.

Okay so the community owners do have a life of their own and not only that but they do own another demanding community don't expect them to slay be working on it
  • JeppePort
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds