Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I'm back, anyone play this server?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm back, anyone play this server?

I'm back, anyone play this server? 8 years ago #232562

I'm back, I'm an older player. About 2-3 years ago. Not known by many players(Yet I was officer of the gang that was first on the leaderboard), the only people I remember so far is Granny and Ella. Ella and I weren't friends and Granny and I had our moments.
Was talking with a old Kingston member about this server and decided to get on and check it out.
  • ImBubbles
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: I'm back, anyone play this server? 8 years ago #232568

Hello Bubbles
FP RP were to be rebooted, the project was initiated about 1 and a half year ago, but the community believe so far that the dream is dead. Some of us still stick around, because we still have a slight amount of hope that it will come one day, but as of now the community and server is dead.
  • Kargiish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Diamond VIP

Re: I'm back, anyone play this server? 8 years ago #232572

Kargiish wrote:
Hello Bubbles
FP RP were to be rebooted, the project was initiated about 1 and a half year ago, but the community believe so far that the dream is dead. Some of us still stick around, because we still have a slight amount of hope that it will come one day, but as of now the community and server is dead.

More like 2 years ago man! Its been awhile
  • Xeratous
  • Legendary Member
  • Diamond VIP
  • Cause I'm gonna make this place your home
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
Do people still come on here? TTT When LMAO

Re: I'm back, anyone play this server? 8 years ago #232577

Kargiish wrote:
Hello Bubbles

I have no hope that it will return. I only stick around because doing so is not very hard.
  • LeeroyJenkins
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Diamond VIP
  • A buck a day keeps depression away.
  • I Voted in Global Mod 2014
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds